• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Houston police opening investigation on Deshaun Watson

TheSpecialJuan

43 minutes ago, Snake said:

How did the Kavanaugh case turn out? While the Deshaun case and the Kavanaugh case are totally different the accuser in Kavanaugh was allowed to tell her story without attacks and it came out to be a load of bull. But if we completely dismissed it from the get go and allowed her to be attacked other would have validated her case. 

My point was more about false accusations and people being convicted in the court of public opinion before all the facts come out, but that also works.

1 hour ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Exactly!!!!  Kavanaugh was able to defend himself and knew his accuser.  They were able to show that her story was fabricated.   The difference between Kavanaugh and Watson is that these women are hiding behind a lawyer that wants him convicted before there ever is a trial. 

Reveal the names and let the defense and do their background check.  It's appalling that so many on here are ready to convict just because there are several women making the accusation. 

Once again, I am not saying he is innocent but I am saying they need to allow his lawyers do their due diligence and investigate their backgrounds and come to the truth.  

They did?

1 hour ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

The difference between Kavanaugh and Watson is that these women are hiding behind a lawyer that wants him convicted before there ever is a trial.

This is complete nonsense.

The "lawyer" has specifically requested a jury trial in each and every lawsuit filed...

...he has no expectation of convicting DW "before there is ever a trial"...

10 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

This is complete nonsense.

The "lawyer" has specifically requested a jury trial in each and every lawsuit filed...

...he has no expectation of convicting DW "before there is ever a trial"...

In the court of public opinion.  

So you're ok with the fact that at defense will not give a list of the women accusing him.  I

3 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

He raped her.  

Just about everything she spewed out of her mouth was a lie.  Did you not follow the hearing?

She didnt claim he raped her.  More sexual assault than anything.  And nothing was proven a fact one way or another.  And your quote was that they showed that the story was "fabricated" which in fact it wasnt showed either way

Edited by mrcompletely11
  • Beer 1

14 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

In the court of public opinion.  

So you're ok with the fact that at defense will not give a list of the women accusing him.  I

They call it due process for a reason...

...Hardin will get the info in due time.

The court of public opinion is not relevant.