• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Source: Panthers Open to Drafting Quarterback With No. 8 Pick

NAS

2 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

I’m torn on this. Seems like he needs more reps to be taken at 8, but his potential is off the charts!

growing up around football with his Dad playing  in the CFL the kid feel in love with the game of football especially the idea of being a star QB one day in the NFL I believe &  so yeah I think his reps are fine since they will be done with love & even finer with Joe Brady as his OC in Carolina.

Edited by bandu

5 minutes ago, bandu said:

growing up around football with his Dad playing  in the CFL the kid feel in love with the game of football especially the idea of being a star QB I believe &  so his reps are fine even finer with Joe Brady as his OC in Carolina

What scares me is Apparently Atlanta is in love with him.  That would piss me off to have to play him twice a year when I wanted him on the Panthers roster.  Mark it down, Atlanta is taking Pitts, Lance or trading back to get a haul .

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

What scares me is Apparently Atlanta is in love with him.  That would piss me off to have to play him twice a year when I wanted him on the Panthers roster.  Mark it down, Atlanta is taking Pitts, Lance or trading back to get a haul .

yeah i know man i think he's going to be one of the best QBs in this year's draft & so the thought of him being a Falcon really really  sucks