• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

new guy

Jetsfan23

52 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

whats your favorite moment in Jets history, and why? How do Jets fans feel about uncle Woody? 

theres not much, but the 2009 and 2010 runs were pretty good. i guess because for 2 years we were good. and we beat are most hated QB rivals Peyton and Brady in there home stadiums. 

1 hour ago, Jetsfan23 said:

Will Sam be better with Carolina? sure, but that's because he has no where else to go but up. 

Would you trust your NFL careers in Sam Darnolds hands? 

Face facts, even Tom Brady would have looked bad on your crappy 2020 Jets team.

Personally,i like new Panthers QB Sam Darnold and feel he will be able to reach his potential here in Carolina if we give him a decent supporting cast, something he didn't have in New York.

47 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

Rhule will be here for at least another year. Unless he quits. Brady is a different story. He'll probably get more HC looks since teams want to find the next great young offensive mastermind.

see thats another question i have. 

Brady, why is he an offensive mastermind? 

i think he gets too much credit for being the passing Coordinators at LSU in Burrows last year. his resume is very light. 

i thought Teddy looked good in NO. i seen some of those games. but apparently you guys are done with him. so Brady couldnt turn him around. 

sounds like you guys were rebuilding last year so i guess everyone gets a pass. thats cool. 

im just a little bit cautious to brand anyone a mastermind after one season.

reminds me of Gase. he got alot of props and probably the HC jobs at Miami and the Jets because he was Peytons OC coach for 2 years. thats why i think teams shy away from the successful teams coordinators ( ex Bienemy). was it there coaching, or did they have a great team with great players.

11 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

Face facts, even Tom Brady would have looked bad on your crappy 2020 Jets team.

Personally,i like new Panthers QB Sam Darnold and feel he will be able to reach his potential here in Carolina if we give him a decent supporting cast, something he didn't have in New York.

true, but great QB elevate there teams. 

look at how many game NE lost without Brady? they couldnt even make the playoffs. he goes to TB and makes a 7-9 team into a 11-5 SB winner.

Peyton went 10-6 in 2010. gets hurt in 2011 and Indy goes 2-14. next year they draft Luck and go 11-5. thats what a great QB vs a bad one can do to your team.

if Sam was great he would have won more games or played better. 

he will probably be a avg QB. you probably have to have a stacked team for him to look good. like the Jets in 2009-2010. where Sanchez wasnt ask to do too much but wasnt good enough to elevate his team to a win in 2 championship games.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan23 said:

true, but great QB elevate there teams. 

look at how many game NE lost without Brady? they couldnt even make the playoffs. he goes to TB and makes a 7-9 team into a 11-5 SB winner.

Peyton went 10-6 in 2010. gets hurt in 2011 and Indy goes 2-14. next year they draft Luck and go 11-5. thats what a great QB vs a bad one can do to your team.

if Sam was great he would have won more games or played better. 

he will probably be a avg QB. you probably have to have a stacked team for him to look good. like the Jets in 2009-2010. where Sanchez wasnt ask to do too much but wasnt good enough to elevate his team to a win in 2 championship games.

A lot of us have been trying to say this for months now, but some insist on a left tackle and waiting for a QB to fall to us ‘organically’ in the future.

29 minutes ago, Tbe said:

A lot of us have been trying to say this for months now, but some insist on a left tackle and waiting for a QB to fall to us ‘organically’ in the future.

same with us. some wanted to keep sam, trade the pick for more picks and get a QB next year if sam failed. yeah like Franchise QBs grow on trees. 

people take for granted that every year is going to have 4-5 QB in the top 10-15.

not too long ago EJ Manuel was the 1st QB taken at 16 by Buffalo. next was Geno Smith in the 2nd rd.

a few years back Murray went a 1 , then Jones and Haskins. were due for a slim QB class.

we had the same thing. me and others argued that if you pick at 2 thats the spot for a QB. if not sam will win just enough to keep us out of range for anyone good costing us our 2nd 1st rd pick to move up.

kinda like how Sam as bad as he was won just enough games at the end to ruin us getting Trevor. but thats the luck of the Jets.

2 hours ago, Jetsfan23 said:

theres not much, but the 2009 and 2010 runs were pretty good. i guess because for 2 years we were good. and we beat are most hated QB rivals Peyton and Brady in there home stadiums. 

If you really are a Jets fan, then you should have no problem identifying this beloved New Jersey superfan...

tenor.gif