• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey Saints. Sorry we took the player you wanted.

Panthercougar68

3 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

https://theathletic.com/2555834/2021/04/30/inside-the-saints-trade-attempt-for-jaycee-horn-and-pivot-to-payton-turner/?amp

The chatter yesterday about them trading up was for Horn and Surtain but Horn was their primary target.

Cry more 😎

Arseface Peyton did it to us and they deserve to lose out. 

Edited by PantherOnTheProwl1523

3 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

https://theathletic.com/2555834/2021/04/30/inside-the-saints-trade-attempt-for-jaycee-horn-and-pivot-to-payton-turner/?amp

The chatter yesterday about them trading up was for Horn and Surtain but Horn was their primary target.

Cry more 😎

There was a 0% chance they were getting Horn....both of the CBs were always going in the top 10 and the Saints had no way in hell to get up there

• Flames 1

20 minutes ago, XClown1986 said:

I saw something yesterday where an insider knew that many teams had Payton Turner rated as a 4th rounder... 😂

WTF is up with that? Did you see the fans at the draft? (I was watching ABC) The announcers actually said "bless his heart" because no one cheered.

Payton Turner,  Where did the New Orleans Saints 'Who Dat' chant come from? | wwltv.com ??

Just now, shaqattaq said:

WTF is up with that? Did you see the fans at the draft? (I was watching ABC) The announcers actually said "bless his heart" because no one cheered.

Payton Turner,  Where did the New Orleans Saints 'Who Dat' chant come from? | wwltv.com ??

I don't know who my dislike is stronger towards: The Saints team, Sean "Mouthful of Juicy Fruit" Payton, or Saints fans. It's literally the most difficult version of F, Marry, Kill ever.

• Pie 1

Just now, Proudiddy said:

Good any day we get a chance to screw them before they screw us is a good day.  I'm telling you, those MFs live to ruin our plans.

I actually think that is why they took Payton Turner. We took the guy they coveted and now they want to kill Sam Darnold by bulking their D-line. They took the wrong guy... but the goal was still there. 

• Pie 1