• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So... Fox...

mav1234

So, how many people think Fox is still going to be fired?

Barring a monumental collapse (aka, losing just about every one of our remaining games) I do not see Fox or Hurney going anywhere this season. I think it will take 2 consecutive losing seasons for that...

Barring a monumental collapse (aka, losing just about every one of our remaining games) I do not see Fox or Hurney going anywhere this season. I think it will take 2 consecutive losing seasons for that...

coaches have been fired after playoff seasons.....Fox's method of playing in the NFL is outdated. A move should be made regardless of what occurs. ''A new QB should start next year is a critieria of Fox stays.

hes gone- you see richardson in the booth? he looked like he was eating nails

If Fox isn't gone then I really think that he will be here for as long as he wants. If this season (after a 12-4 season last year) combined with the fact that he has NEVER tried to address the QB position aren't enough to get a new coach then nothing is.

This team would be the best team in the NFC if we had a QB...there is no doubt in my mind. It sucks that Fox buried himself with Jake but that is the way it goes sometimes. Now...I am willing to reconsider my position if Fox is willing to part with Jake. If he isn't then he needs to go.

Our remaining schedule probably opens the door for 3 more wins (maybe 4 if NO mails it in for the last game of the season). That puts us at 7-9 or 8-8. We lost to one of the worst teams in the league at home (the Bills), and we blew a lead against NO. You can't have games like that every year (which we do) and still keep your job.

Our remaining schedule is:

Miami

NYJ

Tampa

NE

Minn

NYG

NO

I think that if we play how we have been playing then we could win our next 3. But we are probably going to end the season either 1-3 or 0-4. I think that the fact that we end the season with 3 or 4 losses in a row will seal John Fox's fate.

I always hope we make the playoffs but ownership needs to see that we are a SB caliber team at every position except for one and its not acceptable.

I really think we'll have another year of Fox/Hurney.

I think it is possible that we may see a different QB next year, but not if Jake continues to 'return to form.' We may end up with a drafting of a young QB in the 2nd round though to groom for the future... even though that is rarely Fox's way.

Archived