• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rookie Minicamp

From the article, the non quarterback tryout players are...

DE Kendall Donnerson : 2018 seventh round pick for the Packers; spent last year on the Bengals practice squad

LB Kavika Fonua : another BYU player; has in the past been listed at linebacker, safety, cornerback and runningback; The Observer lists him as a linebacker but at 205 lbs, I'm not so sure of that

S Delano Hill : 2017 third round pick by the Seahawks, so I'm guessing Fitterer knows him; got ejected for a dirty hit on a special teams play his rookie season; has apparently changed his first name to just Lano

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, Snake said:

Man I'm old I remember when you were peeking through the tarp covered fence and giving your observation you wrote down on a pad from rookie camp. 😂

Wish that was still possible 😄

• Pie 2

10 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

S Delano Hill : 2017 third round pick by the Seahawks, so I'm guessing Fitterer knows him; got ejected for a dirty hit on a special teams play his rookie season; has apparently changed his first name to just Lano

Intriguing option, a 3rd rounder must have some potential.  

• Beer 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• sam.jpg

• Topics

• SMH. Guys weren’t ready to cover kicks since they hadn’t had to recently and we didn’t have enough OL to block for the FG so we pulled a DT onto the field to block? Elflein was 1 injury and that basically led to a blocked FG. SMH again. Working to fix mistakes? This seems like terrible preparation. How do you not have the one guy who comes in to block 1 OL injury and how do you not have your coverage team ready? A single OL injury shouldn't be a surprise and everyone knows Gonzalez = returns and honestly Gonzalez was hitting the end zone but Harris knew we sucked at coverage so he continued to catch the ball mid end zone and go because he knew he’d get 30.
    • Isn't it interesting how all the proud "realists" on the Huddle were very eager and confident in shouting their evaluations from the rooftops in thread after thread after thread in the offseason about how: we're still bottom-dwellers for at least another season any predictions about a top-10 defense is coming from delusional homers Darnold is one of the worst starting quarterbacks our o-line is worst in the league Shaq is an overpaid JAG Fields was the better pick over Horn etc. etc All of this before a single game was played by this team in its current state. Now after two games these are the same people saying across multiple threads "woah woah it's only been two games, way too early for any judgments".  Like come on you lil doomers, enjoy the excitement while it lasts...it's okay to entertain some positive discussion. Like yeah no sh#% it's too early to make any definitive conclusions about this team, but quit being boring as hell.  You can talk about what has surprised you so far.