• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Arnold & Tremble Combo: Why it will shine

saX man

5 hours ago, saX man said:

Yup.  The rookies I'm hesitating with after a greater draft breather are Marshall (he looks awesome but doesn't give the best durability vibes aka Hurns) & Brown.  Also think Brady will be good but may take a minute.   Too many are assuming his immediate floor is a great LG.

Tremble gives me good vibes though.  I'm all in on Horn, Tremble, Taylor, Smith, & our UDFA in Moore.

Yeah, I think Moore has a better shot than Brown of making the team. 

Good write up, @saX man. Honestly, this is the best set up at TE that we've had in a while and I had been thinking the new staff just wasn't interested in the position. Was I ever wrong!

We still don't know how these guys will do out there, but they give good reasons for optimism. 

A good TE combo like that makes things easier on both the line and the WR group. Let's hope it pans out that way.

• Pie 2

8 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

Good write up, @saX man. Honestly, this is the best set up at TE that we've had in a while and I had been thinking the new staff just wasn't interested in the position. Was I ever wrong!

We still don't know how these guys will do out there, but they give good reasons for optimism. 

A good TE combo like that makes things easier on both the line and the WR group. Let's hope it pans out that way.

Yeah, it's a good ying-yang.  Arnold is perfect until Tremble can hopefully get there as a receiver and then take the reigns as an all-arounder.  

They allow us to truly run the spread, get the wide shotgun sets with max protection.  I can already see a play written up where Tremble is the 3rd-4th read in a slip screen off to the left.  Off the ball in H-Back as eligible, quickly stalls an edge rush w/Erving, slips past and finds himself open in the left flat for a huge gain.  

What draws him open is the combo of CMC running to the right flat and DJ in the slot running a slant to pull some LBs.    

• Pie 1