• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers LB Shaq Thompson Bulks Up

KatsAzz

8 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

Spock is still alive. In 2 different timeliness. 

Well,  the quote was said in the first time line, and there he proceed to die a gruesome death....and I was never clear if 2nd  one was really him cause they had to replant....wait ...what am I doing... wrong server.. Sorry.

46 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Shaq will be cut after this year. No way we take that 18 mill cap it unless he plays out of his fuging mind.

Dead cap for cutting him next year is 12m, im not sure if he is a june 1st cut how much it is. 

If we do just outright cut him, we are going to pay him 20m for one more than likely average season.

Edited by PootieNunu
  • Pie 1

8 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

Dead cap for cutting him next year is 12m, im not sure if he is a june 1st cut how much it is. 

If we do just outright cut him, we are going to pay him 20m for one more than likely average season.

I believe it’s around half that. The restructure was a bad move. I get why they did it but it still sucks. I’m gonna be hopeful for a trade of some sorts. We need to stop paying linebackers and rbs huge money. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, KatsAzz said:

I hope the added muscle will increase his sack ability after getting only two QB hits on 55 blitz attempts

Shaq has never been a good Sack artist. Thats way more about technique than size. He definitely will be better at laying the wood though.

• Pie 2