• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Camp is here! (Tweets/Updates)

ncfan

15 minutes ago, stbugs said:

That’s the one I was thinking about because it was early and among all the Marshall kudos. I don’t know if panic is a commons phrase that coach yells at DBs but that almost seems like the same play. So hard to tell because of the different angles and this one seems longer. 

Look at the thumbnail. The spectator who seems to record the play with his cell phone, is probably the source for the other clip.

Marshall got some white "pants".

3 hours ago, SBBlue said:

Yeah.  I'm sure Sam want's that one back.  Looks like route was slowing up a touch, and Sam over led him.  They'll get in sync.

Honestly, it seemed to me that DJ ran kind of a lazy route there. Didn't seem to be going full speed. The pass was a touch high, but if he was going full speed it wouldn't have been too far out in front. 

You don't want those slants thrown high though. That's a recipe for INTs and/or getting your receiver lit up.

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, kass said:

Look at the thumbnail. The spectator who seems to record the play with his cell phone, is probably the source for the other clip.

Marshall got some white "pants".

Wow. This is the result of the team having a monopoly over the content. What a fuging terrible view of that play.

14 hours ago, stbugs said:

[\Just like Darnold playing well being best QB scenario we have over another rookie/Watson, Moton playing well at LT and Christensen playing well at RT is the dream scenario. The wet dream scenario is Brown and Moore looking great in camp such that they takeover starting C/G in 2021/2022.

Is that a hint of optimism there? Here's to hoping it last all year long.

3 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Honestly, it seemed to me that DJ ran kind of a lazy route there. Didn't seem to be going full speed. The pass was a touch high, but if he was going full speed it wouldn't have been too far out in front. 

You don't want those slants thrown high though. That's a recipe for INTs and/or getting your receiver lit up.

When I first saw it, I blamed DJ. Then, the more I watched it, I blamed Sam. Point being. Not sure who to blame. But it WAS a pick 6. That is the one play we cannot have, or defend.

• Pie 2