• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers game notes

TheSpecialJuan

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

You know you are bad when you are replaced by Greg Little. 

I mean how bad is Greg Little... we really don't know.. at times he looks functional when he's on the field. But the problem is that's rarely like a 2 game stretch. If little is available he's probably better than scott.

1 minute ago, micnificent28 said:

I mean how bad is Greg Little... we really don't know.. at times he looks functional when he's on the field. But the problem is that's rarely like a 2 game stretch. If little is available he's probably better than scott.

If he was better than Scott he would be available.   Chicken/egg thing.  Scott has been world's better.   Today, not so much.

32 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

If he was better than Scott he would be available.   Chicken/egg thing.  Scott has been world's better.   Today, not so much.

Two different things... availability and active play skill. When avaliable I think we attempted to start Little... and Scott hasn't been world's better when both are ACTIVE. Which I know is key.. but you not gonna play the worse guy if both are avaliable.

2 hours ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

— The Panthers went into the game with just 56 available players.

They held out all the starters after a vigorous couple of joint practices with the Colts, with the first team getting around 55 or 60 snaps of live action (which is around what they'd get in a regular-season game)

https://www.panthers.com/news/rapid-reactions-panthers-get-big-plays-from-rookies

Excellent stuff.  Loved the 2nd team efforts (for most).

• Beer 1