• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule: Moton is the top RT and second LT behind Erving.

SgtJoo

If only there had been an event a few months ago where there was a potential franchise left tackle on a rookie contract at that was available for the Panthers to claim. The LT issue might not be an issue now if at such an event the Panthers had the commish say a certain name that is currently being spoken of very highly.

Please just move Moton to the left and let Brady take his lumps on the right. Moton gets a million dollar bonus for playing left a certain amount of games and he seems to be kind of wanting to do it. Just do it already.

Erving is a backup. If Brady struggles so bad that it’s costing us games then switch it up. Having Moton lock down LT would be such a huge step forward for this franchise. RT’s are easier to find then LTs and we can see what we have with Brady and see if he grows as the season goes on. He’s smart and athletic. Imagine if they both play well and we’re set on tackles by the end of the year. Then we can focus on guards next year unless someone steps up there like deonte. Would be so huge for us at stabilizing this line.

• Beer 2

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

This all seems so easy to see. I don't know why the staff is fighting it so hard. Do they expect an All-Pro LT to just fall in their laps during final cuts? Are they just trying to play coy? It's just baffling.

If you would calm your tits for 5 minutes you would probably figure it out on your own.

Just now, Jon Snow said:

You have way too many concerns.  Take a deep breath and let it play out.  You will see that a lot of them were unfounded.

I don't see any strong reason to have a lot of faith in the staff and organization right now. There are still far more questions than known commodities right now IMO.

It's just talking football. Try not to be so triggered by other people's opinions. If you don't like hearing concerns, just tune them out and keep scrolling.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I don't see any strong reason to have a lot of faith in the staff and organization right now. There are still far more questions than known commodities right now IMO.

It's just talking football. Try not to be so triggered by other people's opinions. If you don't like hearing concerns, just tune them out and keep scrolling.

Jesus dude who's triggered?  Remember this exchange when the seasons over.  Then tell me who was triggered.

• Beer 2

5 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I don't wish serious injury on anyone, but I hope Erving stay dinged up just enough not to play and forces our hand to play Moton at LT and Christensen at RT just to see if the answers might actually be on the roster because LT would be one helluva box to check off moving forward.

Thats looking like our only shot at having a decent line this year outside of finding a Gem in waivers. Draft def didn't do us any favors on the online this year.