• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Jets fans are saying

onmyown

1 minute ago, 1usctrojan said:

Guess we going have to get use to #FlightGrounded, at least he's taking blame, I'll give him that much, alot of other people would rather blame some one else, good for you Sam, now go out there and prove if you had better weapons, hey if you stop staring down a WR, and get your footwork together, maybe the line would look better, you seem to always lose your footing at some point, don't get  me wrong sometimes Sam recovers and it makes a highlight reel look cool, but I saw the highlights and the record with it...all and all Sunday will show who's to blame

Incoming excuse: Our Line couldn't hold...the new turf....etc

• Pie 1

On 9/7/2021 at 4:08 PM, glenwo2 said:

You are going to look so dumb when I'm still here as a fan in the years to come.   smh.

The fact that you are so sure of yourself of your ASSumption is laughable at best.

And I don't seek respect when I'm here.  I only post what I think and if people like it, they give me a positive reaction.  If they don't, they won't.   It's not rocket science.

Looking at the facts... your account in MONTHS old.. @kungfoodude account on the other hand is over a decade old.. 

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, CanadianCat said:

Looking at the facts... your account in MONTHS old.. @kungfoodude account on the other hand is over a decade old.. 

poo, go look at his post history. All he did for the first few weeks was post vehemently defending Darnold from any real Panther fan that made critical statements on here.

That was all I needed to see. Just another player fan surfing in. Happens every offseason and they usually are gone quickly.

7 hours ago, CanadianCat said:

So what's your point? 

I never sat here and said I was a long-time Panther fan or something.

All I did was take umbrage at someone who assumes things about me with zero fact to back it up.

I don't care if his account was centuries old.    I am not going to sit here and tolerate someone saying what I will or won't do when they don't know me at all.  

Edited by glenwo2

On 9/8/2021 at 1:18 AM, CPsinceDay1 said:

I was a Panthers fan before PJ, that's why I'm telling y'all when Darnold fails, it'll be the best thing for this franchise.

You act like for years we didnt have a huge amount of fans that were bigger Cam fans than Panther fans.

On 9/6/2021 at 10:17 PM, onmyown said:

...their fans seem very, very high on Wilson.

Going into the draft Joe Theismann thought Wilson was best QB in the draft and recently he said "I've seen nothing since to make me think otherwise..."

On 9/6/2021 at 10:17 PM, onmyown said:

Other than that they’re pretty realistic...

With one exception...

...in the absence of a readily visible/identifiable catalyst for change...

...even the most ardent of fan will eventually come understand the reality of the situation.  

Edited by SizzleBuzz