• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnold takes responsibility for sucking in NYC

top dawg

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

That actually makes it worse.

And to be clear, nobody's anti PJ so much as they are anti delusion. He's just not good, and stating that you really believe he is tells me you don't know jack about football.

Bottom line though? You've gone way overboard with this bullsh-t (including that ridiculous response to Rayzor above) and nobody's gonna miss that silliness when you're gone.

But see your beliefs in Darnold is the same way I feel....

If you can believe in him why can't you believe in the impossible

And the thread you mentioned that was poo'd no1 cared to checked the facts there was some good things in there about Sam but y'all failed to see it because well even your subconscious tells you anything associated with Darnold is bad.

Edited by CPsinceDay1

23 minutes ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

But see your beliefs in Darnold is the same way I feel....

If you can believe in him why can't you believe in the impossible

And the thread you mentioned that was poo'd no1 cared to checked the facts there was some good things in there about Sam but y'all failed to see it because well even your subconscious tells you anything associated with Darnold is bad.

My one solid belief in Darnold is that he's infinitely better than PJ Walker.

As to whether he's good enough to be a franchise quarterback, I've said many times I don't know.

What I do know is the PJ Walker isn't, and there's no real evidence that he'll ever even be a solid backup.

Again, he's just not good.

Bottom line: your response here is more of this same stupidity that's got you on the ban list already, so I can't have a whole lot of sympathy for you.

• Pie 1

11 hours ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

And one more thing @rayzor why exacting am I getting ban Sunday evening???

Is that if Darnold wins I get ban, so if he loses, u banning urself, for accepting mediocrity after we were told by Tepper he wouldn't be, so as fans why should we. What fan wouldn't want a backup capable of competing with their starting QB, I'm sure the Eagles enjoy their Superbowl...but Is it because I refuse to accept your Darnold's going change view. 

I bad mouth him just as much as someone would have Cam, or Teddy for that matter when they was here.

Oh, because what I say has truth in it, so it hurts a lil more, gotcha

I back up every claim with a source...fact..Darnold played a bunch of 3rd stringers...fact..number 44 is a FB number for the Steelers current Depth Chart...fact...number 44 can be seen on Darnold's 3-16 fumble play...fact...number 44 was being worn by 3rd string LB...facts*He lined up where Barrett would be...and if 3rd stringers can do that, what in the hell is Veta going do...*

See as a fan, I'm tired of rooting for a guy just cause he wears the uniform or has a C on his chest, example Whitehead, it took some to see he sucked, but we were warned by Raiders fans, but nope same folks who didn't listen then don't listen now...

But you too scared to put up or shut up and go all in with Darnold yourself...bet you won't ban yourself if he loses...  

giphy (13).gif

Lost interest after "And one".

Counting down the hours. I'm willing to deal with all the complaints for you getting the boot. (All zero of them)

Will it matter? Reminds me of that story about the two guys walking along the shore where hundreds of starfish are strewn on the beach and one keeps picking them up and throwing them back in. The other says it won't make a difference because there are still so many on the shore. the guy saving the starfish says,"it matters for this one". 

Point is there are quite a few bad posters that are in here, so why just you? Why just one? 

My answer...because I've got an itch and I want to scratch it. 

Suck it up, turd.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Counting down the hours. I'm willing to deal with all the complaints for you getting the boot. (All zero of them)

Will it matter? Reminds me of that story about the two guys walking along the shore where hundreds of starfish are strewn on the beach and one keeps picking them up and throwing them back in. The other says it won't make a difference because there are still so many on the shore. the guy saving the starfish says,"it matters for this one". 

Point is there are quite a few bad posters that are in here, so why just you? Why just one? 

Suck it up, turd.

I've always appreciated the gentle manner with which you talk to people 😐

• Pie 3

2 hours ago, rayzor said:

Suck it up, turd.

Regardless, knowing you and your butt buddies will have to deal with the fact PJ is better than Darnold, and all of u were WRONG...

Is going to be priceless... every start PJ makes this year is a testament to how dumb y'all really looked.

And then you will see real trolling...

27 minutes ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

Regardless, knowing you and your butt buddies will have to deal with the fact PJ is better than Darnold, and all of u were WRONG...

Is going to be priceless... every start PJ makes this year is a testament to how dumb y'all really looked.

Britney Spears Yes GIF

1 hour ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

PJ isn't good.  I can't comprehend how someone thinks hes good.  It's like you've latched onto his XFL career and have ignored his performance since then; particularly his recent preseason performance.  It's astonishing really.

3 hours ago, Luciu5 said:

PJ isn't good.  I can't comprehend how someone thinks hes good.  It's like you've latched onto his XFL career and have ignored his performance since then; particularly his recent preseason performance.  It's astonishing really.

Again at the end of the preseason he had the best overall performance, check the stats against the teams, and he played against better competition.

Same defense at the 2 min warning, started the 3rd against PJ, he moved the ball just efficient as Darnold did right before half, the RB just got the TD...but he put us in scoring position every drive.... didn't have one sack allowed

Those who talk completions, don't take in account he passed up on the easy check downs, which he could've use to boost his stats but he always hit his 2nd or 3rd read, if the 1st wasn't there. He creates plays, can go off script if needed.

Edited by CPsinceDay1

4 hours ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

If you really liked PJ so much you shouldn’t try so hard to make other fans not like him. Making every post about our backup player (who should have been cut) is only making many fans annoyed with you and him by association. I had no problem with PJ and I hope he has a great career but I found myself hoping he was cut just to stop having to see your annoying posts about him. My point is, if you really think he is the next big thing (which I don’t think you do), then sit back and enjoy the show. Everyone knows where you stand and you can have your “I told you so” moment if he starts and plays great (which he won’t).

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

If you really liked PJ so much you shouldn’t try so hard to make other fans not like him. Making every post about our backup player (who should have been cut) is only making many fans annoyed with you and him by association. I had no problem with PJ and I hope he has a great career but I found myself hoping he was cut just to stop having to see your annoying posts about him. My point is, if you really think he is the next big thing (which I don’t think you do), then sit back and enjoy the show. Everyone knows where you stand and you can have your “I told you so” moment if he starts and plays great (which he won’t).

So you stop liking a guy because of another guy's action...okay

And I only started the PJ >Sam because I got annoyed of people dissing PJ but praising Darnold.

When Darnold never took a snap for us, I saw the real reason, and I'm not going to pretend like I don't.