• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

An early look at 2022 QB class...

methodtoll

15 minutes ago, Varking said:

I’m still happy with the Henderson trade. Darnold not so much. 

Yeah a good coach can pay dividends with Henderson/Horn/Taylor in our secondary. That’s a lot of talent plus Brown has flashed potential at DT. The Darnold 2nd rounder plus his 18.5 million next year is just terrible…

• Pie 2

7 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Early returns don't look so good but I'm not gonna judge anyone too harshly this season. Everyone on the roster looks to be regressing.

When he got here he was hurt and recovering from having been around Urban Meyer. Give him the offseason to wash himself of that filth and let’s see what we have next year with him and Horn. 

• Pie 1

29 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

https://www.theringer.com/2021/12/27/22855882/the-bills-statement-burrows-ceiling-and-rating-qbs-with-albert-breer

36:00 Albert Breer breaks down this class and gives a few tidbits from front office people about them.

In short it aint pretty.  Think 2013.

I think it all depends on what you will or won't settle with in terms of a young QB. There's at least a few solid NFL starters in this class. Think Derek Carr, Mac Jones tier type QBs. Players you can construct a winning team around but maybe never guys with top 5 potential. Pickett and Corral are at least interesting.

35 minutes ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

I think it all depends on what you will or won't settle with in terms of a young QB. There's at least a few solid NFL starters in this class. Think Derek Carr, Mac Jones tier type QBs. Players you can construct a winning team around but maybe never guys with top 5 potential. Pickett and Corral are at least interesting.

Yeah as far as where we are picking, maybe Pickett is worth it? Trading down would match the value plus we could get an OL with the additional pick/picks. I just really want a new coach and then QB or OL would make me happy in the draft. 

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Yeah as far as where we are picking, maybe Pickett is worth it? Trading down would match the value plus we could get an OL with the additional pick/picks. I just really want a new coach and then QB or OL would make me happy in the draft. 

If someone trades up to our #7 pick it’s going to be for a qb