• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How well has Jaycee Horn played thusfar?

Kryptick

He’s been good or great, for a rookie, he’s had some rookie mistakes but. But that don’t matter now he’s toast gotta figure out his replacement and it shouldn’t be Bouye. Honestly if Sherman’s wife accepts his apology and he continues to work on himself I’m bring him in yesterday. He’ll be cheap, and we have the cap space this year. 

Just now, Harbingers said:

He’s been good or great, for a rookie, he’s had some rookie mistakes but. But that don’t matter now he’s toast gotta figure out his replacement and it shouldn’t be Bouye. Honestly if Sherman’s wife accepts his apology and he continues to work on himself I’m bring him in yesterday. He’ll be cheap, and we have the cap space this year. 

Sherman doesn't fit the brand. No thanks. He's old and can't run. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, therealmjl said:

He was a rookie playing at a near elite level. I hate this injury for him as much as I hate it for us.

He’s had a few flubs and legitimate mistakes, I’d go so far as to call him great. Not elite yet though. But for sure I hate this worse for them him us. He may never be the same after this. He’s too young and green to not let this get in his head. We shall see though. 

Just now, Ace420 said:

We will find out in Dallas. That is when we will need him the most and will see the impact he has been having when he isn't there.

I don't think Jackson will be tall enough to lock down all of the number 1 wrs we will face during horns absence... but we just have to hope that they can cover long enough for the Dline to create pressure and force mistakes to help them out.

I'm actually more concerned about losing Horn than I am cmc.

Why does everyone keep saying Dallas is good? They aren’t from what they’ve showed so far this year. 

Our first real test will be the Vikings but in reality Arizona. 

It's hard to truly gauge how he was doing because QBs just weren't throwing at him, so we rarely saw him on screen.  Obviously that's usually a positive sign of your coverage if your receiver isn't being targeted very much, but it's still just a form of inductive reasoning, i.e. "Horn isn't being thrown at, therefore he must be playing at an elite level/blanketing his receiver".  But receiver/CB matchups are hard to really evaluate at home on our couches because these often take place out of frame, unless the receiver is being targeted (which wasn't happening in Horn's case).