• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talking Cowboys - What do you know?

Zod

3 hours ago, BurnNChinn said:

No they suck you only like them because of damn Aikman which is a terrible commentator.

Well I like great commentating no matter who it is.  John Madden and Frank Gifford were my favorite commentators for years.  Madden used to coach the Raiders and Gifford used to play for the Giants....  so do that mean I'm a Raiders and Giants fan???

If I am the only person who likes Buck and Aikman....  why are they considered the best in the business???  Why do the network have them covering the best match-ups every week for the last couple of years???  Why do they have the highest viewership ratings???

I'll wait....

This game has me a bit concerned. This is a completely different team than year's past. A Rivera team would come out and lay an egg. 34-16 Cowgirls.

But this is not a Rivera team. I guess I just don't have a lot of confidence in QB1 just yet. Hoping for the best but losing CMC is huge.

3 hours ago, Dex said:

This game has me a bit concerned. This is a completely different team than year's past. A Rivera team would come out and lay an egg. 34-16 Cowgirls.

But this is not a Rivera team. I guess I just don't have a lot of confidence in QB1 just yet. Hoping for the best but losing CMC is huge.

To quote Sam in the understatement of the week :  "It's not Ideal"

But you're really selling DJ, TMJ, ROBBIE, CHUBA, ROYCE, and TREMBLE short here. 

One man does not a TEAM make. 

Plus, the Cowboys Pass "D" leave much to be desired....

https://www.nfl.com/stats/team-stats/defense/passing/2021/reg/all

Sam will be able to pass against this "D".    It's going to be more about converting when in the Redzone(basically the same story the past 3 games before).

Edited by glenwo2

15 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

To quote Sam in the understatement of the week :  "It's not Ideal"

But you're really selling DJ, TMJ, ROBBIE, CHUBA, ROYCE, and TREMBLE short here. 

One man does not a TEAM make. 

Plus, the Cowboys Pass "D" leave much to be desired....

https://www.nfl.com/stats/team-stats/defense/passing/2021/reg/all

Sam will be able to pass against this "D".    It's going to be more about converting when in the Redzone(basically the same story the past 3 games before).

Everyone understands that but missing CMC does hurt because they don’t have to put all there focus on him. So yes it matters and it will hurt us a bunch on offense especially this week. Be ready for a sloppy game on offense. Everyone expecting us to go in there and dominate but if our offense can’t produce then defense will be out there alot and tired. 

52 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Everyone understands that but missing CMC does hurt because they don’t have to put all there focus on him. So yes it matters and it will hurt us a bunch on offense especially this week. Be ready for a sloppy game on offense. Everyone expecting us to go in there and dominate but if our offense can’t produce then defense will be out there alot and tired. 

I'm not expecting domination.

I'm expecting execution when the opportunity arises.

I believe the Panthers will pull off the win in the end.

Plus, the fact that the Cowboys gave up 300+ yards passing in all their games means that Sam will get opportunities to get the team into the Endzone.  He just needs to convert.

Edited by glenwo2

7 hours ago, Fug Drump said:

That is very true, but the viewer ratings and apparel sales don't lie.  There is a reason the Cowboys are listed as the most notable and valuable sports franchise in the world.  Its crazy how that works.

Yes - there are millions of people who don't know poo about football or Dallas or even Texas that like to call themselves Cowboys fans.  We get that.  We are speaking to one right now.

37 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

I'm not expecting domination.

I'm expecting execution when the opportunity arises.

I believe the Panthers will pull off the win in the end.

Plus, the fact that the Cowboys gave up 300+ yards passing in all their games means that Sam will get opportunities to get the team into the Endzone.  He just needs to convert.

Oh he definitely has to convert we have to score 30 to win this game.

1 hour ago, Wes21 said:

Yes - there are millions of people who don't know poo about football or Dallas or even Texas that like to call themselves Cowboys fans.  We get that.  We are speaking to one right now.

I've been to all but four stadiums in the NFL.  I've been to eleven Superbowls.  I've been to eight college Bowl games..  I think I know a little something about football lil guy.  Some people like talking poo about people they don't know poo about to appear to be cool, but really corny as a MF.

I'm speaking to one right now....

2 hours ago, BurnNChinn said:

Oh he definitely has to convert we have to score 30 to win this game.

21.  Cowboys aren't putting more than 20 pts against this defense unless we have turnovers.  Last week, they had 160 yards on the ground.  They aren't going to break 100 yards rushing against us.  Once the run game is shut down, our line will feast just like they did against the Saints oline.  Their multiple Pro Bowlers could not stop our blitzes.

If we don't turn the ball over, we need 21 to win.  Book it.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

50 minutes ago, Luciu5 said:

21.  Cowboys aren't putting more than 20 pts against this defense unless we have turnovers.  Last week, they had 160 yards on the ground.  They aren't going to break 100 yards rushing against us.  Once the run game is shut down, our line will feast just like they did against the Saints oline.  Their multiple Pro Bowlers could not stop our blitzes.

If we don't turn the ball over, we need 21 to win.  Book it.

Damn I like it but don’t see it. Hey I hope ur right!

4 hours ago, Fug Drump said:

I've been to all but four stadiums in the NFL.  I've been to eleven Superbowls.  I've been to eight college Bowl games..  I think I know a little something about football lil guy.  Some people like talking poo about people they don't know poo about to appear to be cool, but really corny as a MF.

You are everything I've encountered with Cowboys fans.  It doesn't change.  Douchebag after douchebag.  I'm just glad you showed up right after someone tried to challenge me on the assertion that Cowboys fans are the worst fans in the NFL.  You were sent from heaven to help prove my point.

4 hours ago, Wes21 said:

You are everything I've encountered with Cowboys fans.  It doesn't change.  Douchebag after douchebag.  I'm just glad you showed up right after someone tried to challenge me on the assertion that Cowboys fans are the worst fans in the NFL.  You were sent from heaven to help prove my point.

Well damn you just made an idiot out of your own self because I'm not a Cowboys fan dummy!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  But I real thank you for that because you look so dumb right now.

So according to your logic, you MUST be a Cowboys fan because your a complete weak ass douchebag.  You've just exposed yourself stupid!!!

9 hours ago, Fug Drump said:

Nobody Cares.