• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It’s Official….Sam D was worth the trade.

WarPanthers89

Just now, ForJimmy said:

The had 11 QB hits, 5 sacks, Sam went into the injury tent and you are upset he overthrew a pass to Robby?? I get you have been patiently waiting these past 3 weeks for him to have a bad game, but come on man…

EVERY OVERTHROW. HAVE COME FROM CLEAN POCKETS. This week, week w, week 1.

I like Darnold, but he’s limited. Not Teddy limited, but limited. We can win with Sam and the defense playing at legion of boom levels. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Weird take given that a while back you tried to pass off a camp analysis of mine as yours on another board.

Why do you keep saying this. Just last year you SWORE Cam wouldn’t get signed to a single NFL team (let alone a perineal powerhouse like the Patriots) and what the fug happened lmao.

But again, go off, Lord Football Historian 

1 minute ago, rico6 said:

Why do you keep saying this. Just last year you SWORE Cam wouldn’t get signed to a single NFL team (let alone a perineal powerhouse like the Patriots) and what the fug happened lmao.

But again, go off, Lord Football Historian 

Actually didn't. So I guess you can add misquoting to plagiarism.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

Theirs a lot Goff in Darnold. When everything is going right he’s good when adversity hits they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

I've never seen Goff account for 4tds while being killed behind a bad oline.. Darnold is a good QB and could be a top 10 one in this league..

• Pie 2