• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fug this. Time to man up.

Zod

1 minute ago, 5Rings said:

You haven’t blown THIS Cowboys team out and you’ll be right back in Texas for another beat down. I pray to god your team makes it to the playoffs cuz you guys cry too much and really think you had (and still have a chance). We’re a pass happy team and we ran the ball down your “nUmBeR oNe dEfEnSe” throat. 

No we blew out Aikman, Irving, Smith and Switzer in 96. And after you guys beat us in 03 we spanked you all over Charlotte. 

So yeah bring on the post season. We all know the Cowboys are like old folks eating a peanut butter sandwich. 

THEY CHOKE!!

7 minutes ago, 5Rings said:

They started pulling starters at the end of the 3rd. The score doesn’t always tell the whole story - you got your doors blown off just like I told you that you would. This wasn’t the Jets, Saints, or Texans playa. You played a real team today and got smoked.

Your smack is weaker than Daks ankle "playa"

Screen-Shot-2020-10-11-at-6.40.55-PM-1.png

• The D 1
  • Flames 1

I think despite how we may feel about the refs, the team's propensity to extend half-time into the third quarter caught up to them. They can't be coming out of half-time sluggish, and good teams like the Cowboys will take advantage of it. The third quarter was when they started pulling ahead. 

3 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Lmfao it's called poor coaching. "Real" lol how many of those rings have the Panthers been around for?

Dont bother, he's still sour from that piece of Turducken we ripped off their ass back in 2015.  Let him enjoy it...  we'll see them again in the playoffs, and things will be much different.

• Pie 1

I don’t care so much about losing to the cowboys. It’s that dumpster of a fan base. Right up there with yankee and laker fans as the most obnoxious least knowledgeable group of band wagoners in sports.

I have faith the eagles will get this D back on track 

Edited by RJK
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

the thing that bothered me was the DL getting gashed. once or twice, ok, but it happened quite often. i wasn’t expecting to see that.

I believe YGM's absence hurt our run D.  That's where the game was lost.  Despite the atrocious lack of blocking by our OL, Darnold and Moore played a whale of a game.  Our 28 pts should have been enough point production to win.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, bigdavis said:

I believe YGM's absence hurt our run D.  That's where the game was lost.  Despite the atrocious lack of blocking by our OL, Darnold and Moore played a whale of a game.  Our 28 pts should have been enough point production to win.

Can’t have 0 sacks either when the whole defensive scheme revolves around pressure. D line better show up next Sunday 

4 minutes ago, RJK said:

I don’t care so much about losing to the cowboys. It’s that dumpster of a fan base. Right up there with yankee and laker fans as the most obnoxious least knowledgeable group of band wagoners in sports 

All fair points

5 minutes ago, 5Rings said:

I didn’t even know the Panthers had fans until this week when you guys came on our forum running your mouths 

Dude, my avatar has more rings in the past 25 years than your garbage franchise. 

The fact you are still here on a rivals message board is pretty fuging sad. Go fire up your VCR and watch those "fIvE rInGs" again, since the only thing your fanbase can do is dwell in the past.

8 minutes ago, 5Rings said:

You haven’t blown THIS Cowboys team out and you’ll be right back in Texas for another beat down. I pray to god your team makes it to the playoffs cuz you guys cry too much and really think you had (and still have a chance). We’re a pass happy team and we ran the ball down your “nUmBeR oNe dEfEnSe” throat. 

Look here cousin fuger nobody cares you won a game that now places you in the same situation as us. 3-1 and #1 our respective divisions. Let the season play out and see how it goes. Your team has way higher expectations than ours. We have a future to look forwards to you guys have history to hold on to because of DECADES of failure. So enjoy your 1 score victory and please make the playoffs since THIS cowboys team is obviously so great.