• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just ran into Jaycee Horn

TheBigKat

18 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Dang huddle had more jealousy and hatefulness than I thought. If he wanted to brag, 10 more levels were needed. 

This board use to be amazing.... Then a bunch of neckbeards came along and if you don't fit the mold of their wife aka sister then they'll try to run you off

ClayJ comes to mind, was a very well spoken poster who got ran off

Dan Morgan once posted here, they friggin ran off a Panther legend

• Pie 2

18 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

This board use to be amazing.... Then a bunch of neckbeards came along and if you don't fit the mold of their wife aka sister then they'll try to run you off

ClayJ comes to mind, was a very well spoken poster who got ran off

Dan Morgan once posted here, they friggin ran off a Panther legend

Yea its changed, all forums/everything does.....sadly for the worse most times. Ive been here off/on since 2007. Litterbox spilling in the mainboard and Thered made me close to finding a new place for good. I remember you as well and your huge heel move with that Brady jersey....... A sin no doubt, you got poo on and 100% should have...I can/have forgive that given I know your level of panther fandom. Haters hate and huddle is just like most SM, its a survival test... Thanks for the update!  

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, Moo Daeng said:

I would never approach a player anywhere for any reason. You are bound to be disappointed. 

I've never met a Panther player despite living in Spartanburg. But, I did bump into Jerry Richardson at the Marriott Hotel (circa 2004-2005). I was out on a date and He walked in with his wife.

I said to my date "That looks like Jerry Richardson". 😃

She replied "Who's that?". 😕 She had no idea who he was.

I told her "He owns the Panthers" 😀

Just then he walked by. I said "Mr. Richardson"

He stopped and said "Yes?"

I told him that I just wanted to say hello. He smiled at me and extended his hand. After our handshake we went our separate ways with our significant others.

It wasn't and earth shattering event. Im sure Mr.Richasrdson has no memory of it . I had actually forgotten about it myself until I saw some of your posts. He did  seem like a pleasant guy.

Edited by SCO96
  • Pie 4

21 minutes ago, SCO96 said:

I've never met a Panther player despite living in Spartanburg. But, I did bump into Jerry Richardson at the Marriott Hotel (circa 2004-2005). I was out on a date and He walked in with his wife.

I told him that I just wanted to say hello. He smiled at me and extended his hand. After our handshake we went our separate ways with our significant others.

It wasn't and earth shattering event. Im sure Mr.Richasrdson has no memory of it . I had actually forgotten about it myself until I saw some of your posts. He did  seem like a pleasant guy.

Was your wife in jeans?

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • The D 2

3 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

Was your wife in jeans?

😂 😂

Are you a prophet?

How did you know I ended up marrying (but later divorced) the female mentioned in the post?

Anyways, the answer to your question is "No". She wasn't wearing jeans. This date took place on a Saturday night. We may have had a problem though if it were a "Jeans day" Friday.

• Pie 1

21 minutes ago, SCO96 said:

Years ago I saw I'm order...Beurlein, Morgan, Jenkins, Rhys Lloyd, Smitty out in random public. A subtle nod and smile was all I felt was necessary. 

I don't blame people for tastefully approaching players,etc. Just not for me.

Oh, I saw Remmers while I was on a bike camping tour around Oregon the week before camp in 2015. It was at a bagle/coffee shop. I didn't say a word but thanks when he held the door for me. It took a minute to place him but big dude,beard, giant truck with Oregon State plates. Afterwards I signed up for Twitter to see if he was near. I commented on his most recent Tweet and he replied I should have said something about being a Panther fan. Seemed a nice guy and I hated the personal stuff he got here after that. 

Boring story I know

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2