• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ikem Ekwonu, NC State

Martin

I think Icky is the best possible player for us to draft. He’s good enough in pass protection. But Darnold is gonna be turning around and handing the ball off a good bit to the backs and Icky is elite at run blocking. 

When the Niners use Trent Williams to pull….it’s unstoppable. That’s what we’d get in Icky. 

• Pie 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/2/2022 at 7:19 PM, unicar15 said:

I think Icky is the best possible player for us to draft. He’s good enough in pass protection. But Darnold is gonna be turning around and handing the ball off a good bit to the backs and Icky is elite at run blocking. 

When the Niners use Trent Williams to pull….it’s unstoppable. That’s what we’d get in Icky. 

I think that it's possible he goes 1 overall due to just that.

Jax is gonna want to run the ball to take some pressure off of Trevor...Icky could certainly be the pick for them.

On 10/11/2021 at 4:27 PM, SOJA said:

I'm a UNC fan but man it would be AWESOME if we drafted a guy who is from Charlotte and then went to college in NC and he became a stud at LT, would be such a great story. Rooting for this kid no matter what honestly

wow this guy is a fuging genius 

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

20 hours ago, 45catfan said:

This thread was started early October, I was super-stoked about him even back then.

I warmed up during the process. Neal was 1, Ickey 1b. Hard to get upset. 

I did see his game vs JJII, I thought JJ won. That needs to be posted on the main board but wait cause its only good vibes. 

Edited by Basbear

1 hour ago, cookinbrak said:

Learn it. Know it. Live it.

I am fuging geeking still

This OL has a lot of potential, and if we're moving towards a power run game then we couldn't have picked a better prospect. I hope that McAdoo gets Tremble involved more to take advantage of the power run game.

• Pie 1

• 2 weeks later...