• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnold will be good or JAG based upon his ability/willingness to go through his progressions

top dawg

19 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

5 games into the season on a new team with a new OC and an oline that can't block in the middle. He needs some time. 

People are gonna just keep making these same excuses even after he has "time". Where were all of these excuses when Bridgewater was our QB? I didn't like Bridgewater but I am seeing a lot of hypocrisy. Maybe Darnold just isn't a good QB, like Bridgewater.

6 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

People are gonna just keep making these same excuses even after he has "time". Where were all of these excuses when Bridgewater was our QB? I didn't like Bridgewater but I am seeing a lot of hypocrisy. Maybe Darnold just isn't a good QB, like Bridgewater.

TB played afraid. He would rarely throw beyond a check down. I'm not saying he isn't without his faults and he hadn't looked good today. I'm just saying he needs more than 5 games in this offense to be crowned a failure. 

6 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Week 10-12 and he's still doing the same thing, then yeah, I'll agree with you. I'm just not there yet watching the interior of this line and I don't know wtf Brady is doing. 

For me it is week 6. Cause by that point you should know what your team is. If Darnold sucks next week we will know what he is.