• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nothing positive about this game.

rayzor

3 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I agree with you.  There is enough blame to go around on the offense.  That's who lost this game. 

The defense did everything they could to keep us in the game but the offense just killed any momentum the defense handed them. But I will acknowledge the fact that the game turned on the blown play by Franklin.  The team never seemed to recover after that.

Yeah but that mistake shouldn't have broken our backs like that. The offense mustered a measly 3 points and less than 150 yards after the half. We have to do better than that.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

The truth is likely somewhere in between. We aren't an undefeated NFL team nor are we as bad as 0-2 versus the NFC East.

Nah. Without CMC, I’d say we are 1-4 at best 0-5 potentially. Jets were mounting a comeback they just ran out of time. The Texans had a third string QB. Saints are slightly an anomaly, but without CMC who knows what would have happened that game.

Edited by Harbingers

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Nah. Without CMC, I’d say we are 1-4 at best 0-5 potentially. Jets were mounting a comeback they just ran out of time. The Texans had a third string QB. Saints are slightly an anomaly, but without CMC who knows what would have happened that game.

IDK that I agree with that, nor do I agree that CMC might cure all our ails.

We have 12 more games to figure all that out.

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

IDK that I agree with that, nor do I agree that CMC might cure all our ails.

We have 12 more games to figure all that out.

CMC doesn’t cure all the ails. He gives us the safety blanket of a fighting chance. Something that can clearly be seen as missing currently. 

And I’m speaking directly about coaching. It’s been the same thing every game of the season so far.

• Beer 1

The only thing Positive about today's game....

....is that it's over.  

Jesus Christ....WTF was that, man??? simon cowell facepalm GIF

At least our "D" balled out but we need an "O" to score more points than the opposing team and not fug things up!!   We got the opposite of the latter two.

A good part of it is once again....SAM.   But Brady did him no favors either.

The O-Line was improved somewhat merely for the Fact that Cam wasn't in while Brady was but that's the only positive from the Offense. 

I'm just....resigned at this point that perhaps....PERHAPS...the annoying Naysayers about Sam are indeed correct in their knee-jerk assumptions.  

1 hour ago, CanePantherHornet said:

Have you ever considered that defenses get tired when they're left on the field constantly?

Didn't Carolina have the ball for like 35 minutes compared to 25 for the Eagles?

When that drive started it would have been 23 minutes. They got gassed in 23 minutes?