• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robby Early Extension

slumdogmillionaire

That extension is going to hurt more than you think.   Yes I own a bar next to the stadium and yes I knew Shaq was going to be out 2-3 games.   But Robby’s extension made no sense to lot of the players, fans, and some in the front office.  You just drafted a WR in 2nd round, talented WRs are available every draft….why did you have to pay Robby at all and even more why before the season ended?   I much rather you pay Jax or Reddick and before you say we will fit them under the cap well I rather pay the next guy…..paying older WR made no sense what so ever.

And from a current player the worst thing is bc of that contract our QB and coaches have to try to feed him the ball and then you get INTs and poo….

Edited by slumdogmillionaire
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

Just now, Harbingers said:

Trade him or sit him, then cut him if moral doesn’t improve. Said it was a bad extension when it happened, I maintain that. His hands have gotten bad and his routes are even worse. 

I havent seen him show any emotion this year. It's like he's already checked out.