• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I think Christensen will probably be a starter from here on out

electro's horse

Again, new positions for a lot of players, I think patience is a virtue and see the utility in keeping your highly paid OT on the left and the young guy with short arms on the right. I would've played Brady at LT initially to give him a chance to prove if he can hold up out there or be a really great LG and to keep Moton in place but apparently coaching staff saw the traits differently.

I like everything this coaching staff has done with the roaster in regards to skill guys, defense and corner. But the offensive line thing is weird. From the free agent signings to their shuffling of the offensive line. Brady looked great in college on the left, Taylor is proven at right. If you view this guy as a 2nd OG, 3rd LT, why not give him a chance at LT and then move him to left guard if he can't handle the speed rushers? Seems like the easiest adjustment. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

Just now, kungfoodude said:

Yeah, I wouldn't mind at least seeing Brady at LT. TBH...not sure it will matter with the sieve we have in the interior of the OL.

It won't but at least he can get adjusted to the NFL the rest if the season.  This team needs some more work in the building department.