• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If the Panthers don’t bring in any offensive linemen for workouts this week my faith in this season will be gone.

Eazy-E

4 hours ago, Eazy-E said:

We’ve all been saying that since before the season and it still hasn’t happened. If Erving wasn’t injured literally nothing would have changed.

I mean you're not wrong but it has now and hopefully for the future. Center is where we need to focus next year and hopefully we can accomplish that. I never really saw this year as win now like lots of people. It's insanely hard to do that with even a talented team. Hopefully we can build this year and next year. 

Just now, Snake said:

I mean you're not wrong but it has now and hopefully for the future. Center is where we need to focus next year and hopefully we can accomplish that. I never really saw this year as win now like lots of people. It's insanely hard to do that with even a talented team. Hopefully we can build this year and next year. 

I imagine we'll draft C with a higher pick and get G's in FA or later in the draft. 

I don't trust this coaching staff at all when it comes to the offensive line.  Because of that I'd love to see Brady at LT since that is where he played in college.  Then put Moton at RT like we signed him for.  If Brady can't play LT at least we know.  I don't think things can get much worse.  Also it's time for Brown to have a shot for the same reasons.   Things are not working it's time to try other things.

• Flames 1

8 hours ago, Eazy-E said:

Just prove to us, the fans, that you at least acknowledge the line is a huge issue and you are trying everything and anything possible to remedy the situation.

There may not be any world beaters on the market but there are some vets that I can’t see being any worse than what we have seen from the guard and center position so far. 

Just saying you are looking for trades doesn’t stop your QB from getting hit almost 50% of the time he drops back.

The Movie Like American Psycho That Horror Fans Need To See