• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If any of these things are true, we win the game yesterday

Captroop

3 minutes ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

Let’s not forget Foxisms

”Picked a bad day to have a bad day”

”The other team gets paid too”

and “Sometimes a punt isn’t a bad pl…(ok. Maybe leave that one off…)

“It is what it is” was classic Fox

• Pie 1

Maybe building an offense around an amazing RB being rode into the ground is not a good idea?

CMC could be a huge bonus but the way we used him last year and this year combined with our desperate need for him to be on the field leaves me very skeptical about his future availability this year once he clears this injury. It's a bad place to be and I'm never excited about ruining a star player. We will win more with CMC but how long is that going to last at the level of touches he has seen?

1 hour ago, Waldo said:

Maybe building an offense around an amazing RB being rode into the ground is not a good idea?

CMC could be a huge bonus but the way we used him last year and this year combined with our desperate need for him to be on the field leaves me very skeptical about his future availability this year once he clears this injury. It's a bad place to be and I'm never excited about ruining a star player. We will win more with CMC but how long is that going to last at the level of touches he has seen?

This. And this cannot be overstated. I would say one of the silver linings in the loss is Chuba coming in and shining should give the coaching staff the confidence that we can effectively spell McCaffrey...but I said that last year when Mike Davis was doing well. And they didn't learn poo.

I'm so conflicted on CMC. It's great that we have one of the best players in the league. But I don't want to get too excited about him. Because I know we're gonna grind him down into a fine powder and then watch blow him away in a cloud of dust like the end of The Last Crusade.

He's that shiny new toy that you never wanted to play with when you were a kid, because you knew if you broke it, you'd never get another one. Then your stupid fugging cousin came over and started smashing it into the floor.

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, Captroop said:

This. And this cannot be overstated. I would say one of the silver linings in the loss is Chuba coming in and shining should give the coaching staff the confidence that we can effectively spell McCaffrey...but I said that last year when Mike Davis was doing well. And they didn't learn poo.

I'm so conflicted on CMC. It's great that we have one of the best players in the league. But I don't want to get too excited about him. Because I know we're gonna grind him down into a fine powder and then watch blow him away in a cloud of dust like the end of The Last Crusade.

He's that shiny new toy that you never wanted to play with when you were a kid, because you knew if you broke it, you'd never get another one. Then your stupid fugging cousin came over and started smashing it into the floor.

If this was 1970 I would say it's a great plan. At this point it just hurts to watch.