• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I think I'm ready for PJ

Zod

1 hour ago, AceBoogie said:

We should have stayed with Cam and drafted behind him. Hell the Patriots just did it. No reason we couldn’t have had Cam and then drafted Fields and let him sit for about two years. Even if you got rid of Cam there should have been a clear plan and there never was. I’d take an injured Cam over Teddy/Darnold. 

Lol Cam can't throw the ball 10 yards anymore. 

He is washed. He's been washed.

Get over it.

• Poo 1

42 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Get over it.

I remember a really awesome 40+ yard throw from Cam to Edelman against Seattle during an awesome passing performance by Cam before he got Covid. Cam isn’t good anymore but there’s no reason to be overly dramatic about what he has left in the tank. 

• Beer 1

14 minutes ago, Varking said:

I remember a really awesome 40+ yard throw from Cam to Edelman against Seattle during an awesome passing performance by Cam before he got Covid. Cam isn’t good anymore but there’s no reason to be overly dramatic about what he has left in the tank. 

I remember that too.

1st game of the season.

Covid or not we would have seen him bouncing balls in the dirt.

He is done!!!!!

He is worthless now.

• Poo 1

3 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

I remember that too.

1st game of the season.

Covid or not we would have seen him bouncing balls in the dirt.

He is done!!!!!

He is worthless now.

Sure… was just correcting your point about not being able to throw over 10 yards. 

3 minutes ago, Varking said:

Sure… was just correcting your point about not being able to throw over 10 yards. 

OMG.

We all saw he could do something in the 1st 3 games of the year not only in NE but here.

But we also saw how quickly he would deteriorate over the season. 

By the end of the year he was bouncing the ball.

There's a reason he's unemployed. (Did he sign today and I'm not aware)

• Poo 1

Just now, Catsfan69 said:

OMG.

We all saw he could do something in the 1st 3 games of the year not only in NE but here.

But we also saw how quickly he would deteriorate over the season. 

By the end of the year he was bouncing the ball.

Brother,

You are just being dramatic. Move on. 

• Beer 1

Cam is nowhere near what he was, but the level of hyperbole being thrown around about him is ridiculous.  He's got plenty of arm for intermediate throws and completed more than a few very deep throws last year (and yes, even after COVID).  I do think he's got some lingering shoulder issues in all likelihood, I don't think we should bring him back, but he's not as bad as some posters here think (nor as good as some others think, probably).

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

Cam is nowhere near what he was, but the level of hyperbole being thrown around about him is ridiculous.  He's got plenty of arm for intermediate throws and completed more than a few very deep throws last year (and yes, even after COVID).  I do think he's got some lingering shoulder issues in all likelihood, I don't think we should bring him back, but he's not as bad as some posters here think (nor as good as some others think, probably).

This.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Catsfan69 said:

Get over it.

I don’t think anyone would argue that…

but a washed QB being giving you better odds of success than what you have? Well, that highlights a problem. 

Cam couldn’t throw last year and NE’s roster was the biggest hit by COVID….and he won more games than Carolina and Sam being a check down bulldozer. 

• Beer 1

17 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Yeah, because he is a superstar personality in a weird window of his career to be that…..and was unvaccinated.  

Today, there aren’t 32 better QBs starting in the NFL.  And there certainly aren’t 32 better backups.  

32 minutes ago, CRA said:

Yeah, because he is a superstar personality in a weird window of his career to be that…..and was unvaccinated.  

Today, there aren’t 32 better QBs starting in the NFL.  And there certainly aren’t 32 better backups.  

He couldn't make an XFL roster if he played for free.

The guy is done. Move on.

• Poo 1

11 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

He couldn't make an XFL roster if he played for free.

The guy is done. Move on.

again, Cam’s days as the guy are done….

Conversation ain’t really about Cam.  But if Cam is better than what you got….that says something about your team. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

again, Cam’s days as the guy are done….

Conversation ain’t really about Cam.  But if Cam is better than what you got….that says something about your team. 

Yeah, there is absolutely no question Cam is better than Sam Darnold. That's just laughable to even suggest otherwise.

Even a broken down Cam is better than Darnold.