• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Team designed around CMC. Can’t wi. Without him

raleigh-panther

3 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Right it has been said but not even a remote shred of evidence that this offense is designed or built for any damn thing never mind a specific person.

1...literally one shred of evidence from OP or his friend or whoever else....simply overworking CMC isn't an offensive design or a build.

The want CMC to bail their behind out knowing they did nothing is what I see from the outside looking in.If CMC did comeback we might as well put the wildcat in to give him that extra blocker.

3 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

He averaged 4 yards a carry today with no signs of slowing down. Insert whatever RB name you want but the running game was working better than the passing game so why abandon the run? Even the Vikings youtubers were saying run on them to beat them on PNP

Well to be fair it was 3.8 yards but he faced a lot 7 man box today.If he starting ripping off big gains he will start to see 8 man box like CMC does then we could gauge his value better.With Hubbard as the feature back teams will let him have his 4 yards to keep us from hitting the big play to DJ or Robbie but teams always have a spy on CMC which helps our wr. Running the ball is not Hubbard weakness right now it’s his blitz pick up and pass catching ability that he needs a lot of work.

• Beer 1

Chuba is a great running back, but my thinking was we needed a guy like cmc as his backup. Seems like the offense has to shift gears considerably with a different type of runningback, since that player gets so many touches. 

P.S. of course finding a guy like cmc is easier said than done.

24 minutes ago, Panthero said:

Chuba is a great running back, but my thinking was we needed a guy like cmc as his backup. Seems like the offense has to shift gears considerably with a different type of runningback, since that player gets so many touches. 

P.S. of course finding a guy like cmc is easier said than done.

First Chuba is great RB based on what ? He avg 4 yard against 3 bad run defenses . He gives you nothing as a blocker or in The passing game.So you think they are trading CMC? So you want the Panthers to find a elite RB to back up a avg RB? 

4 minutes ago, TDGone said:

First Chuba is great RB based on what ? He avg 4 yard against 3 bad run defenses . He gives you nothing as a blocker or in The passing game.So you think they are trading CMC? So you want the Panthers to find a elite RB to back up a avg RB? 

If we want to trade CMC , I would start with the Ravens , Bills or Dolphins teams that need RB help. But I don’t know about his contract if we traded him.

Edited by TDGone

21 hours ago, TDGone said:

Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic

• Pie 1

I cannot repeat enough how utterly regressive an offensive “philosophy” designed around a FUGGING RUNNING BACK is (no matter how good a receiver) in the NFL of the 2020’s.

“You know all those rules you’ve passed to make it easier on QBs and OTs and harder on pass defenders and pass rushers? Well fug those rules, Ima party like it’s 1986!”

• Pie 2

Just now, Jon Snow said:

Smokescreen. 

The real plan is to unleash Darnold the Destroyer out of the read option.   Dude's gonna get a buck treefitty rushing on the Giants. Probably get something like 10 touchdowns or something. 

Sign Cam and move Darnold the destroyer to RB and watch as he breaks all the RB records.....