• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Act like you deserve it

TheoJay10

1 hour ago, DJ feed me moore said:

I saw 1000's of panther "fans" leave the stadium midway through the 4th quarter and fellow Viking fans laughing at them and saying "way to support your team!" Our fans, for the most part, are bitch made quitters.

Lake Norman crowd usually leave with their side piece mid 3rd qtr... this is an improvement... it was a rule (not a Rhule) to stay till the final snap with my boys... no matter how bad it was.

Edited by Pimpdaddy

16 minutes ago, TheoJay10 said:

I’ve been a fan all 26 years of existence my energy has always been the same. How about you??

My energy tends to match that of the team. So, not much energy until Rhule is fired. Can’t really bring myself to spend hundreds or thousands to watch Rhule look confused in person after another 12-men penalty, when I can see it for free at home. Doesn’t make me as bad of a fan as he is a coach.

2 hours ago, mc52beast said:

What pisses me off the most is how PSL owners sell their seats to opposing fans which then proceed to take over our stadium. People in Charlotte don’t know how freaking good they have it, yeh the team has been miserable but at least you have a team to root for. Browns have sucked for decades but that damn stadium is packed every Sunday and they appreciate that team.

They have also been around for 70 years or so.

1 hour ago, TheoJay10 said:

We are 3-3 and not a complete dumpster fire. We lost close games like last year but this time around it wasn’t because of bad coaching mistakes. That is a win in only the second year with all college coaches. Do you not agree????

I can't say that this team is better than the team this time last year. Defense is better *on paper* but is still falling apart at the seams.