• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Act like you deserve it

TheoJay10

I think he's saying better than expected because a ton of you right before the season started after we had Sam, said this rebuilding team was a 6 or 7 win team and that you would be happy with that, Now we are  3-3 and chicken littles are all over the place, but they might be right, but it shouldn't be surprising.

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, Liminy said:

I think he's saying better than expected because a ton of you right before the season started after we had Sam, said this rebuilding team was a 6 or 7 win team and that you would be happy with that, Now we are  3-3 and chicken littles are all over the place, but they might be right, but it shouldn't be surprising.

Yes we are a rebuilding team, that does not mean we should be dropping games left and right that we should be winning. 

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

Yes we are a rebuilding team, that does not mean we should be dropping games left and right that we should be winning. 

Absolutely. I agree that we shouldnt be losing these winnable games, I think a lot of that falls on the coaching staff, but Idk. It's unfortunate but I'm still a fan of this team for life and you gotta take the good and the bad, I remember being 1-15 and all that poo, this seems worse but idk if it is.

1 minute ago, Liminy said:

Absolutely. I agree that we shouldnt be losing these winnable games, I think a lot of that falls on the coaching staff, but Idk. It's unfortunate but I'm still a fan of this team for life and you gotta take the good and the bad, I remember being 1-15 and all that poo, this seems worse but idk if it is.

Im definitely a fan for life and I also think coaching needs to improve. 

• Pie 1