• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is the CMC experiment over?

Snake

1 minute ago, pantherj said:

Our offense doesn't work without him. No he isn't going anywhere.

If we didn’t have him vs. the jets we would have lost. 49.5% of our offensive production. More like 70% if you account for people spying on him and his blocking. Sadly you know everyone is out to injure him now. 

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

If we didn’t have him vs. the jets we would have lost. 49.5% of our offensive production. More like 70% if you account for people spying on him and his blocking. Sadly you know everyone is out to injure him now. 

Well Cam came at some point. So is it Christians time to come and go. 

• Flames 2

1 minute ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

How do you know that??? What proof or evidence do you have to support your claim?

Look up our yardage from the game, cross reference with CMC’s yardage. Account for the fact everyone puts a “spy”(mandatory shadow) on CMC, taking their defensive numbers in strategy down to 10. Look at the tape when he’s blocking for the past 3 or so years. 

I’ll give you a hint. Vs. the Jets we had 381 offensive yards, CMC accounted for 187 of them. 

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Look up our yardage from the game, cross reference with CMC’s yardage. Account for the fact everyone puts a “spy”(mandatory shadow) on CMC, taking their defensive numbers in strategy down to 10. Look at the tape when he’s blocking for the past 3 or so years. 

I’ll give you a hint. Vs. the Jets we had 381 offensive yards, CMC accounted for 187 of them. 

How many games has he played in the last two seasons? Now that's a stat I can really sink my teeth into. 

• Pie 1