• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dear David Tepper

Zod

3 minutes ago, SmartyHurney69 said:

This entire forum did, twice, and it's weird reading how everyone is acting like they saw this coming now when we can go back 6 months, or alternatively 18 months and read predictions. Then we can go into the season and read narratives building while the reality sets in, and the toxic optimists disappearing into the ether.

I spent an entire off-season deriding them for not bringing in a second starting QB option. I knew Darnold would be a failure. 

• Pie 2

Just now, ForJimmy said:

We had a high pick. Fields should have been it. Now if we draft one, we will have no picks to spend on offensive line and we will have to sit through a rookie season…

Exactly.

Even if Fields who whichever rookie QB we picked sucked then we try again with another high pick until we get it right. The Cardinals have proved it works and they got their man.

• Pie 3

Just now, ForJimmy said:

We had a high pick. Fields should have been it. Now if we draft one, we will have no picks to spend on offensive line and we will have to sit through a rookie season…

He should have. I don’t think we go QB this year unless we miraculously get a good OL in FA. We need to build a line and then get the QB.

Just now, hepcat said:

I spent an entire off-season deriding them for not bringing in a second starting QB option. I knew Darnold would be a failure. 

Everyone that actually took the time to lookup his games, and watch them did. Same with Teddy.

Remember I got banned for saying that Teddy had a poor game (in a game we won), that he was throwing would-be picks, and wasn't able to throw deep. At least you made it through the seasons.

1 minute ago, SmartyHurney69 said:

It's truthful. Cliques that form around gatekeeping, in this case fandom, because they can't handle discussion of reality.

OR…maybe sports is about fun and being pessimistic about everything all the time isn’t fun.

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, firefox1234 said:

This x100.

It was obvious for so many but most chose to not open their eyes.

I saw this when Matt Rhule was hired. He is exactly who I expected him to be. You'll need 3 more seasons to make Matt Rhule an adequate NFL HC. There is nothing resembling a championship team in what Rhule has put together.