• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robby Anderson for Andre Dillard?

Towelboy

I don’t know the contract specifics and how it will affect cap numbers, but if Philly were interested, would you trade Robby Anderson for Andre Dillard? He’s clearly not in their starting plans and has only looked good this year against us, but their wide receiver room is pretty light in our offensive line is hot garbage. Robby could be the sacrificial lamb this coaching staff needs. It would leave our WR depth pretty bare, but perhaps we could take a flyer on a free agent WR. This is all pie in the sky, but if made available, would you pull the trigger?

• Beer 2
  • Poo 1

Just now, Fox007 said:

For real though it does look like the Eagles are getting calls in about him so maybe that's where OP was coming from but player for player deals rarely happen.

Rare as in two in-season trades for CBs?  That sort of rare?   If so, I like our chances.

13 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Yes rare as in 2/84 = 2.3% = rare

That's what rare means. 

https://nfltraderumors.co/list-of-2021-nfl-trades/

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rare

It was a joke based on "in on every trade" Fitts motto.  I know what rare means, but if the Eagles were actually willing to part ways, I could see some sort of deal happening.  Maybe not necessarily for Anderson, but some decent compensation package.   This OL needs to get better...NOW.. and switching around brands of air freshener for this colossal heap of elephant dung isn't doing the trick.

Edited by 45catfan

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

It was a joke based on "in on every trade" Fitts motto.  I know what rare means, but if the Eagles were actually willing to part ways, I could see some sort of deal happening.  Maybe not necessarily for Anderson, but some decent compensation package.   This OL needs to get better...NOW.. and switching around brands of air freshener for this colossal heap of elephant dung isn't doing the trick.

I know man I'm goofin too

It'd take us more than Anderson but they do have a need and they are fielding calls. Wouldn't surprise me if the Panthers are in on it. Just we keep sending those draft picks out like they are disease ridden.

• Pie 1