• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

They just don't get it....

Jmac

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

um bro, we have 2 of those picks playing currently.  2

2 really.. Chinn, Brown and Yetor are getting starter snaps,.. The other Dt in the draft is getting significant snaps as well.. That's 4 players from that draft..

Oh and Kenny Robinson is making special team plays as well and scored a td.. That's 5 players from that draft..

2 minutes ago, Squid Game said:

Correct. He fixed that team in less than a year. 

So 1 GM does it and it supposed to be the norm...

This is also with no facts no context to the situation.. 

Break it down and see if it was the same situation before comparing jobs..

3 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

2 really.. Chinn, Brown and Yetor are getting starter snaps,.. The other Dt in the draft is getting significant snaps as well.. That's 4 players from that draft..

Oh and Kenny Robinson is making special team plays as well and scored a td.. That's 5 players from that draft..

Gross-matos?  really dude.  Granted he is hurt but he hasnt done poo this year.  And thats lol funny counting robinson. 

6 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

:sigh:  because you end up with a poo line like we are witnessing now.  You cannot win in the NFL if you dont score points and block for your qb

It wasn't going to be better because you have a better LT...

Unless he can fix CMC hamstring teach the middle of the Oline how to block and make the Wr catch the ball... 

41 minutes ago, Michael G said:

I have figured it out. I have been watching the season fall apart and wondering why Rhule, Blackburn or Brady can't get this sh-tshow back on track. I watch every game and can call out what we run before we run it offensively (95% or so of the time). I know we have potential and talent (on both sides of the ball), and yes our O-line does suck- but I have the answers. I mean I know what we should do. I suggest plays and tatics that will help mitigate alot of our issues right from my couch! I hope Rhule and others will take my advice--see what I see...but they don't. So Why? What's different (besides they are actual coaches who have access to these players and evaluate them and know them each personally)?

Its my couch! These Guys just need a couch! If they were sitting on a couch watching the game with a beer and some snacks they'd be the same as me and maybe see the same obvious issues and fixes. HEY TEPPER! Get these guys a couch to watch the game from! 

James Te Huna GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

fug YO COUCH, NINJA!

Gross-matos?  really dude.  Granted he is hurt but he hasnt done poo this year.  And thats lol funny counting robinson. 

He plays starter snaps and you obviously don't understand football.. Because he is clearly the teams best run defending Dlinmen... 

Still my point stand as fact out of that draft you got 5 contributing players.. You said we had 2 and were wrong..

sure buddy sure

This is a stupid argument..

We are literally getting contributions from 6 of the 7 players drafted.. Only Troy Pride isn't playing... How many drafts in this team history is doing this??

Don't worry I'll wait.