• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Happier Topics...

WOW!!

1 minute ago, iamhubby1 said:

And Burris, Shaq, and maybe Gilmore could be back to help the D.

Now, all we need is for Rhule to get Brady under control.

Then again, Cam may be back this week as well.

Offensively I don't see how you fix this...

Rhule was honest this time.. There are to many things going wrong to fix.. We can't even depend on our supposed  strength WR corp to catch passes right now...lol

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

Rhule was honest this time.. There are to many things going wrong to fix.. We can't even depend on our supposed  strength WR corp to catch passes right now...lol

I had a suspicion that the guys aren't playing super hard for Darnold. I still have that suspicion. The WR's definitely look frustrated with him.

3 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Go back to the O we started the year with. Getting Sam some easy completions, then going from there. Maybe run the ball so Play Action actually works. Get back to basics so to speak.

5 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Go back to the O we started the year with. Getting Sam some easy completions, then going from there. Maybe run the ball so Play Action actually works. Get back to basics so to speak.

They haven't deviated from trying to get Sam easy completions to get him in a rhythm. He just can't make the right reads and we are facing more and more defenders stacked in the box because they don't fear our running game or Darnold's deep passing. 

7 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

These guys aren't catching easy completions right now.. And Sam is accurate most of the time either...

And it's clear the team don't trust the Oline to block for more then 3 seconds..

13 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

These guys aren't catching easy completions right now.. And Sam is accurate most of the time either...

And it's clear the team don't trust the Oline to block for more then 3 seconds..

QB's who can't pass, OL that can't block.....I am not sure how you adequately polish that turd. 

In fairness, our running game is middle of the pack in the NFL. Maybe we can just put PJ in and run the wildcat for 4 quarters. 

29 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I had a suspicion that the guys aren't playing super hard for Darnold. I still have that suspicion. The WR's definitely look frustrated with him.

They looked the same for PJ so I personally don't think this is true. Like if when PJ came in there was a jump in juice there may be something to look at but even Anderson was talking about defenders sitting on the routes not ball placement or timing or anything like that.

His emotional outburst was about the plays.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

They looked the same for PJ so I personally don't think this is true. Like if when PJ came in there was a jump in juice there may be something to look at but even Anderson was talking about defenders sitting on the routes not ball placement or timing or anything like that.

His emotional outburst was about the plays.

I think the energy was pretty low by the time PJ was in anyway.

It's possible they are upset with Brady too. I know that is what Robby was upset about.

• Pie 2