Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

  • panthers-redskins-1.jpg

Would you?


Cdparr7
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, joemac said:

They’re also worth Shaq Thompson, Vernon Butler and Kelvin Benjamin 

Kerry Collins

Tyrone Poole

Blake Brockermeyer

 Tshimanga Biakabutuka

Rae Carruth

Jason Peter

Rashard Anderson

Dan Morgan

Julius Peppers

Jordan Gross

Chris Gamble

Thomas Davis

DeAngelo Williams

Jonathan Stewart

Jon Beason

Jeff Otah

Cam Newton

Luke Kuechly

Star Lotulelei

Kelvin Benjamin

Shaq Thompson

Vernon Butler

Christian McCaffrey

DJ Moore

Brian Burns

Derrick Brown

Jaycee Horn

I like our chances of keeping 3 first rounders over the next 3 years.

 

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

Deshaun watson without the legal issues..

So did you think trading for Stafford with 2 1st rounds was a mistake for the Rams??

Big difference in 2 and 3 first rounds. Rams also had a better overall team and supporting cast. We would have almost nothing around Watson except a broken ass RB and DJ Moore.

 

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

Big difference in 2 and 3 first rounds. Rams also had a better overall team and supporting cast. We would have almost nothing around Watson except a broken ass RB and DJ Moore.

 

That is hyperbole at it's finest. The only thing wrong with our offense is that OL and the QB. Not to mention that we technically have a top 10 defense, much like LA does.

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

Big difference in 2 and 3 first rounds. Rams also had a better overall team and supporting cast. We would have almost nothing around Watson except a broken ass RB and DJ Moore.

 

Really 1 first round pick is a big difference??  

Well there is a difference in age and more prime playing years as well.. Stafford is 8 to 9 years older.. Do you think that might alter the compensation a bit??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

That is hyperbole at it's finest. The only thing wrong with our offense is that OL and the QB. Not to mention that we technically have a top 10 defense, much like LA does.

The OL is 5 players. That’s almost half the offense. That’s not one position.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, WOW!! said:

Really 1 first round pick is a big difference??  

Well there is a difference in age and more prime playing years as well.. Stafford is 8 to 9 years older.. Do you think that might alter the compensation a bit??

Yeah it is. I can tell some of you weren’t around when Hurney traded ours away. 1st round picks come in handy when you are building a franchise, each and every season. 
 

If we traded our next 3 picks, we wouldn’t pick in the first round again until April/May 2025. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...