• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jake on Sam

ladypanther

39 minutes ago, Snake said:

The problem lies with Brady not Darnald. He's probably the worst OC I've seen since Jeff Davidson. 

I really dont want to defend Brady but is HE the actual problem? Looking at the PFF grades for our oline or the happy feet of Darnold. I dont think you can even properly evaluate either guy with how bad the blocking is right now. 

6 minutes ago, CanadianCat said:

I really dont want to defend Brady but is HE the actual problem? Looking at the PFF grades for our oline or the happy feet of Darnold. I dont think you can even properly evaluate either guy with how bad the blocking is right now. 

there is some pretty damning breakdowns of Sam this week simply not even knowing where to go with the ball this week.  Just QB 101 stuff that can't be explained away by having a weak OL or saying Brady's calls are bad. 

when all those NFL folks say Sam can't see the field.  That is what they have been talking about for years.  OL talent and playcalling don't help that.  That is just a QB imploding an offense. 

• Pie 5

1 hour ago, frankw said:

What exactly is your definition of a bust? Favre was taken in the second round and was in two games for the Falcons. Jake was undrafted. Steve Young and Kurt Warner? Come on.

Jake and Kurt were undrafted if I remember correctly and were sent to Europe so while not busts both weren't considered playable.

Atlanta didn't want Favre. 

Young was considered a bust in Tampa and delt even after playing well in the USFL.

It's not like guys didn't eventually get it.

• Pie 1