• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A message from Haason

7 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

Maybe he read some of frankw's "critiques"?  😉

But seriously, I'm curious, too.

I would HOPE he's not defending the O-Line because if he is, he's being loyal to a fault here (emphasis on FAULT) because they've been terrible.

He came over on a 1 yer prove it deal and has been all we could have hoped for. Anyone trolling him or his play can GTFO.

His perception and our perception are not going to be the same when criticizing the things that are very open to criticism. Why he puts himself out there for punishment is beyond me, pay a friend to maintain your account and keep you away from the toxic dregs.

Frankw's are not nearly as bad as it gets on Twitter, not close and it literally is there for everyone to witness. If players came here I wouldn't want to be here walking around on egg shells or being a dick to them regardless of their play. Any player in their right mind wouldn't come to a fan board discussing their opinions and emotions  on their play...

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

5 minutes ago, Waldo said:

He came over on a 1 yer prove it deal and has been all we could have hoped for. Anyone trolling him or his play can GTFO.

His perception and our perception are not going to be the same when criticizing the things that are very open to criticism. Why he puts himself out there for punishment is beyond me, pay a friend to maintain your account and keep you away from the toxic dregs.

Frankw's are not nearly as bad as it gets on Twitter, not close and it literally is there for everyone to witness. If players came here I wouldn't want to be here walking around on egg shells or being a dick to them regardless of their play. Any player in their right mind wouldn't come to a fan board discussing their opinions and emotions  on their play...

I was joking about frankw.

You do know that, right?

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

This place for starters.

This place is not somewhere a player would see unless they looked way too hard.

The hurt feelings here are fans and their dreams and hopes, sadly something the Panthers are excellent at smashing...

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

13 minutes ago, frankw said:

If you're going to complain about trolls and report posts but then sit around trying to bait folks into threads this is why the mods ignore you.

You call what I did :  "Baiting"?

It was a light-hearted jab.   (hence the "In all seriousness..." afterward, if you bothered to read)

That's all.   

And I don't think the mods ignore me but....I can ignore you, though.    Like now :   *CLICK*

Drop Mic GIF by Captain Obvious

Edited by glenwo2

50 minutes ago, Waldo said:

This place is not somewhere a player would see unless they looked way too hard.

The hurt feelings here are fans and their dreams and hopes, sadly something the Panthers are excellent at smashing...

I suppose that is one way to look at it. 

But once again, perception is everything. 

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, BrianS said:

The other thing he's missing here is that one of the great things about the NFL is that the games spark conversation.

Yeah but players only want to be talked about when it’s good.  You start pointing out flaws and all of a sudden it’s, #justshutupandwatch.

I guess at least he didn’t say #shutupandplay or the world would have ended.

• Beer 1

16 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

Yeah but players only want to be talked about when it’s good.  You start pointing out flaws and all of a sudden it’s, #justshutupandwatch.

I guess at least he didn’t say #shutupandplay or the world would have ended.

"Just shut up and play" is just as dumb as "just shut up and watch."

It doesn't help that he put that out on the platform that he was most likely getting trolled on. They are just going to double down now that they know it gets to him. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1