• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Classic panthers games. The good ol days

Geronimo

-2013 Monday night football panthers vs patriots 24-20 win

Steve Smith vs aqib Talib

Steve Smith 4 catches 62 yards

Aqib Talib 5 tackles 5 solo 2 PD

Cam newton hits Ted Ginn Jr on a 25 year TD pass with 59 seconds left to win the game 

-2015 panthers vs giants 38-35 win

Josh Norman vs odell Beckham junior 

OBJ 6 catches 76 yds 1 TD 

JNO 3 tackles 2 solo 1 PD

cam leads the game winning drive after blowing 35-3. Graham Gano kicks game winning FG as time expires.  

More exciting? Controversial? 

I personally enjoyed both.  Both WR/DB match-ups were very physical.  Yeah OBJ was being a punk, but that double move he put on JNO to tie the game was nice.  Watching old tapes of Steve Smith catching everything all the while Robby anderson dropping everything.  

ICE UP SUN 

• Pie 2
  • Flames 2
  • Poo 1

3 minutes ago, Panthera onca said:

You, bigkat, and squid seem to be having a battle for worst thread starter. Maybe all three of you are the same alt.

Lmao that's subjective.  Kinda if I said your mom was ugly.  That would be a subjective statement.  You follow?

• Poo 1

5 minutes ago, Geronimo said:

Lmao that's subjective.  Kinda if I said your mom was ugly.  That would be a subjective statement.  You follow?

I don't give a poo.  You didn't have to reply to begin with considering this IS the 1st time I ever started a thread.  Since you wanna be negative and throw guilt stuff in my face,  you're gonna get an ignorant response 

• Poo 2

10 hours ago, Geronimo said:

-2013 Monday night football panthers vs patriots 24-20 win

Steve Smith vs aqib Talib

Steve Smith 4 catches 62 yards

Aqib Talib 5 tackles 5 solo 2 PD

Cam newton hits Ted Ginn Jr on a 25 year TD pass with 59 seconds left to win the game 

-2015 panthers vs giants 38-35 win

Josh Norman vs odell Beckham junior 

OBJ 6 catches 76 yds 1 TD 

JNO 3 tackles 2 solo 1 PD

cam leads the game winning drive after blowing 35-3. Graham Gano kicks game winning FG as time expires.  

More exciting? Controversial? 

I personally enjoyed both.  Both WR/DB match-ups were very physical.  Yeah OBJ was being a punk, but that double move he put on JNO to tie the game was nice.  Watching old tapes of Steve Smith catching everything all the while Robby anderson dropping everything.  

ICE UP SUN 

Obj Double move for a td was bull poo because he had been hitting, punching, slapping, etc all game. Norman was guarding for that, not the route. Then obj decided, for once, that he actually wanted to play football. He was doing the same poo to Cortland that game. 

4 hours ago, imminent rogaine said:

Obj Double move for a td was bull poo because he had been hitting, punching, slapping, etc all game. Norman was guarding for that, not the route. Then obj decided, for once, that he actually wanted to play football. He was doing the same poo to Cortland that game. 

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU