• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Still have a big game Sunday...what are the keys?

TheMaulClaw

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

to my knowledge, Murray and Nuk have been out all week.  They both missed last week's game.  That's why we have a shot at the upset.   

Do you remember what happened the last few times we played backups. Yes,thats right it doesn't matter. If our offense can't keep pace with their offense we have no shot, Murry or not.  

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Do you remember what happened the last few times we played backups. Yes,thats right it doesn't matter. If our offense can't keep pace with their offense we have no shot, Murry or not.  

I remember Sam clausening our team the last 5 weeks.   Say what you want about PJ.  Clausening ain't his game.   

Rule out the the chance of the upset if you like.  But not this guy.  Not on the week we saw Cam Newton return. 

See the source image

• Pie 5

The Running Game will have to be ON-POINT for us to have a shot.

We need to keep PJ's pass attempts to a bare minimum to minimize the chances of an errant throw to an opposing DB or CB.

Also, the "D" will have to dominate as well. 

It's a tall task but it should be an interesting game to watch nonetheless.

• Beer 1

Regardless of how PJ plays our chances are slim. This is a REALLY good Cardinals team. I actually think we hang around a little while but they take off in the second half.

AZ 27-14. 

Keys are going to be running the ball like we did in ATL and keeping the ball out of Murray’s hands. 

Chinn/Shaq are going to have to stay on a spy with him at all times. Cause if our corners do their jobs is going to be him running around or pounding the ball with a Conner.

19 hours ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Thought I heard Murray might miss the game cuz of some injury

Last report I saw has Murray playing as a game time decision.  Defense is probably preparing as if he will play.

If Murray isn't playing we have a decent shot.  The last time we played a backup qb was against the Texans, and we did pretty well.  Of course, Mccoy is probably a little better than David Mills.  

Edited by Davidson Deac II