• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam to Rhule after penalty thoughts?

BurnNChinn

17 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

If you go back thru the game day thread, as soon as the penalty occurred, I posted something to the effect of would everyone still be good with the celly if the resulting penalty and a kickoff returned for a TD?

Needless to say, my post received about 20 image.png.9f7334eb5abaaf433ac603c9df65e200.png.

7 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Hindsight--at the time, it could have--you kick from the 20 after going ahead 7-0 vs. the top team in the NFL at their place.  Could have been huge.

4 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Not me.  A leader does not jeopardize his team to promote himself in the endzone.  Sorry if we disagree on that.

Just a few weeks ago our starting qb was throwing to the other team more often than his own and was arguably the worst starting qb in the league. Live a little and try having some fun.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

Why are you in this thread instigating? We are all here to discuss and share excitement for the Panthers. 

Stop trying to pick fights.

and "urban pop culture" checks out. It's an accurate statement.

Source.

This whole thread in based off misinformation..and there is no such thing as "urban" that's a cover up word 

2 minutes ago, Silent Majority said:

Yeah, because everything about this situation is normal. Also, are you implying that Cam is no leader?

He was not at that time--he was talking about himself--there was no leadership.  Do you know what leadership is?  It was self promotion.  And this thread title is not a parade for pro-Cam enthusiasts--it says "Thoughts?" So I am just as entitled to post sensible, logical comments as you are to post nonsense.

• Pie 1

Just now, MHS831 said:

He was not at that time--he was talking about himself--there was no leadership.  Do you know what leadership is?  It was self promotion.  And this thread title is not a parade for pro-Cam enthusiasts--it says "Thoughts?" So I am just as entitled to post sensible, logical comments as you are to post nonsense.

Actually it could be viewed as leadership letting the league know that the team is a force to be reckoned with..this ain't the army people. Emotions are part of the game . 

On madden you always pick no celebration huh 

Just now, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

This whole thread in based off misinformation..and there is no such thing as "urban" that's a cover up word 

I agree on the misinformation. it's Sheena trying to get clout. Jonathan Jones tweeted the exact same thing first (which I think Sheena just copied him).

As for Urban, I guess that is interpeted by the person using it. In my mind urban/metro/mainstream are synonomous. I've lived in center cities all of my life (NY, DC, CHI, SF, and now CLT) and that's how I interpet that defintion. As for how it is being used as a cover up.. I can't speak nor align with it, bc I have a different purview. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

Why don't you explain it to us. When was the last time this franchise had a "leader" at qb in your eyes? You want to make this conversation about that lay it all out there then.