• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What WFT fans are saying

onmyown

23 minutes ago, stbugs said:

It kind of did when we beat Arizona. We went from the toilet to instant playoff team and even talks of SB run because of Cam’s story (lol at thinking the NFL wants Cam to win).

We made a positive change at the most important position in football. How is the new 1-0 WFT different from the old 2-7 WFT from pre Bucs win?

I don't think our situations are comparable.

3 hours ago, travisura said:

Man that TB win really went to their heads. Can't say the same thing wouldn't happen here tho lol

Lol, yeah that's happening here right now. Great game. I loved it. It was fun. Cardinals are good. They were injured on offense. Our D won the game in the first quarter. Cam brought an energy that we desperately needed. He ran 4 plays? He scored 2 redzone TDs. Always was his strength. Our fan board has a Cam pic in Super Man pose? We have posts and comments talking playoff run. We have our QB for the next few years? We can actually kick FGs now. 

Just last week we had posts saying we needed to fire everyone. Rhule, Brady, Fitts and start a new rebuild. We need a new owner. We are the worst team in the history of football or at least in Carolina history. Our owner needs to do more and yet does too much. Half our fans will never watch this team again. We were 4-5 and not playing well but in just 1 game something happened. We're 5-5. And we have 2 winnable games coming up so hopefully this is the moment I've been waiting for where we get that end of season mojo going that good young teams sometimes get before they breakout. 

Wow, what a difference 1 game can make. 

We still need to rebuild the offense and find our QB of the future but for now at least everything is ok.

I'm just happy the mood changed around here. It's been unbearable lately. 

• Beer 5

Where are WFT fans getting the idea that they have a stellar defense still?

Don't get me wrong, their secondary is strong and their LBs are doing great even though they lost Bostic for the year (Davis + Holcomb are better, so no biggie). Their DL is incredible, but they've lost Chase Young for the year and Montez Sweat's jaw is still being put back together on the IR.

So who's going to rush the passer?

Allen, Payne, and Ioannidis are a nasty DL, but they're going to get tired of a run-first team led by Cam Newton coming at them downhill all game.

Oh... looks like their only healthy starting CB is Corn Elder?

Then of course, there's the offense which is trying to find a TE with Logan Thomas out and relying on Heinicke at QB.

Edited by Icege