• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We lead the league in penalties

GoobyPls

These old men running around pretending to be efficient is antiquated.  They need to move to a better system with checks and balances.  These refs can change a game with a few bad calls and it happens all the time.  The head ref should be replaying stuff from a booth and overrule these little fugs on the field when they make bad calls.  

These guys are going off of reactions and reputation as much as what they actually see.  

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Mvp2014 said:

These refs can change a game with a few bad calls and it happens all the time.

This is exactly how the NFL wants it.  I became convinced that NFL officiating is influencing the narrative of the league after Super Bowl 50.  It's not always subtle either.  But the most glaring evidence is the willful rejection of technology that would guarantee the right call was made.  Instead they try to frame it as some sentimental or authentic aspect of the game that would somehow reduce the purity of the product on the field.  I'm not saying the NFL is rigged, but I am suggesting that officials have great power to manipulate the outcomes and the NFL seems happy to leave it that way.

Edited by Newtcase

We went through this same poo with the Dallas game. We all seen WFT holding and using a power run scheme, its the exact same way the Cowboys beat us. 

Our guys have to sell those holds.

We had 2 nice CMC runs to start drives called back on holds, but they held all day. Our guys have to be better.