• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule will reach for a QB for the draft, and use his struggles to get a year 4

Rhule supposedly has some connection to the Pittsburgh QB. 

if I had to bet, that is who he would draft. He seems to value connections  more than ability 

he is in way way over his head.

His staff should just go back to basic football on Both sides of the ball to at least feign some competency  

Do a 4 3 4 on defense,   Put a damned TE in backfield and go away from schemes the personnel can’t run or isn’t talented enough to run 

Not starting Brady Christiansen to me was ridiculous. 

I don’t know which I scream more at the coaching staff in the stadium or at the TV:

1. What are you doing ?
       Or 

2. Do you know what you are doing ?

Edited by raleigh-panther
  • Beer 1

Defense is ahead of the offense.  They have made some splash nice plays but half the time the offense has not turned turnovers into points.  Playcalling is off.  CMC seems misused, very little creativity and the oline is getting punked.  Watching Baltimore vs Cleveland and Indy vs TB makes me jealous.  All four of those teams have decent efficient olines with an identity.   Baltimore is better at the rush and TB is built to protect Tom. That said a successful oline can do both smash mouth or pass protect when strategy dictates.  I don't think our current oline can do either consistently at the time we need them to.  

Edited by mickeye76
Was not done