• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We are seeing the end of Cam's career

Hayden Panettiere

4 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

Yeah what's wrong with making him the inside the 20 QB?

Beside the whole 2 qb system never works or throws off timing handoffs and everything... he isn't playing bad enough to warrant this type of discussion. One thing to make him the bridge qb that's fine. But trying to demote a former mvp and favorite son of Charlotte to some novelty Is embarrassing.

Edited by micnificent28

2 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

Beside the whole 2 qb system never works or throws off timing handoffs and everything... he isn't playing bad enough to warrant this type of discussion. One thing to make him the bridge qb that's fine. But trying to demote a former mvp and favorite son of Charlotte to some novelty Is embarrassing.

Almost as embarrassing as going all in with him JUST because he's a former MVP and "favorite son of Charlotte."

2022 needs a Panters QB not named Sam, Cam, or PJ behind center.

• Beer 1

19 hours ago, micnificent28 said:

I think it's a bad take. I don't see really any decline in his running ability. He scored how many rushing touchdowns with new England last year and already 2-3 here. He legs look as good as ever to me. If you want to say that injury sapped his arm thats fair. But legs seem fine.

You are in straight denial. You know he isn't the same runner he was in 2011, 2015 or even 2018. If you give him some space then yeah he can get going once he builds up some steam. 

8 hours ago, BrianS said:

There are so many problem with the knee-jerk-Cam's-done hot takes.

Did you even watch the game?  Did you see our OLine?  Yea, it was the worst it's been all season.

Do you judge a QB by one game, really?  Why not choose Sam's game against the Jets, or Saints and judge him on that?  Or TB5's first game against Atlanta last year?

And again, did you watch the game?  Did you really look at those plays?  Why is it that our receivers are not running open?  It seems that there is always a contested catch or defender closing down.  Our play design is not very good.

It's so disheartening to see our fan base act like a bunch of children when it comes to their "hot takes".  I said it when Cam came in and I'll keep saying it now.  He may succeed or he may fail, but we won't know if Cam is still an NFL QB until the season is over.  We brought a guy off his couch to play the hardest position in football on a team that isn't very good.  Two weeks in we can't suddenly determine his success or failure.

Umm no. I didn't judge him off one game. I've actually been judging him for the past 2 years. And at least Darnold and TB showed the ability to make NFL throws. Btw what has he done that makes you think he's a starting QB in this league? Is it the 8 td's and 10 int's he had last year in a full season last year? It seems like Mac Jones is doing a hell of a lot better than that with a similar offense. If you actually look at his stats, the Washington game was an outlier. He has been bad a lot more than he has been good. He makes bad reads, he has no zip on the ball, he's lost his athletic ability.The Cam nut huggers got so excited that he ran a 5 yard TD and threw a 5 yard TD pass vs AZ.. Lol too bad you can't run qb powers and flat routes every play in NFL. Theres a reason why no NFL team picked him up, only us to sell tickets. Even though Cam played decent vs the Football Team, he was also outplayed by Heinicke. And it's the NFL. How often do you see wide receivers running wide open? Its the QB's job to throw them open. So don't give me that weak ass argument. we can start Cam sure, but PJ Walker gives this team a better chance of winning. Yeah our line sucks. But there was also plenty of plays to where he had time to throw but simply couldn't get the job done. 

Gotta stop feeding trolls,half these poster claim they can’t make criticism of cam because of his “fans” but there criticism revolves around the most idiotic football takes that would make Stephen A look silly, what he wears, how he celebrates has nothing to do with on the field production.

literally had the worst performance in team history by the o line and posters are mad cam couldn’t carry the team to victory. The fact these threads showed up immediately after his first bad game is telling in itself 

• Beer 1

Just now, Cpt slay a ho said:

Gotta stop feeding trolls,half these poster claim they can’t make criticism of cam because of his “fans” but there criticism revolves around the most idiotic football takes that would make Stephen A look silly, what he wears, how he celebrates has nothing to do with on the field production.

literally had the worst performance in team history by the o line and posters are mad cam couldn’t carry the team to victory. The fact these threads showed up immediately after his first bad game is telling in itself 

You have a weird infatuation with Cam