• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jordan Gross talks arm length (Rhule is full of poo)

Zod

I honestly think BC is part of the solution for our line. He has looked decent (with little help around him and a dumb staff) in what little playing time he has. If we can get Brown some playing time and he flashes potential our line will be a lot more manageable this offseason. 

• Pie 1

39 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

Rhule’s holding the line because he can’t admit out loud that his staff has no idea what to look for in a tackle. 

Offensive line is supposed to be a Rhule specialty (he was assistant OL coach with the Giants).

But given his devotion to versatility above all (among other things) it seems more evident to me that he doesn't know his ass from third base.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 2
  • Flames 3

On 12/9/2021 at 7:17 AM, Mr. Scot said:

This is the kind of stuff coaches rely on when they don't know what they're doing.

We can only hope and pray that Tepper gets a clue 

neither the fans outside the stadium or inside of it will buy into Rhule 

they know ncaa cheer leader on a Nfl head coach’s sideline when they see one 

we will see how well the players buy into him in coming weeks bearing in mind some have incentives in their contracts 

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Offensive line is supposed to be a Rhule specialty (he was assistant OL coach with the Giants).

But given his devotion to versatility above all (among other things) it seems more evident to me that he doesn't know his ass from third base.

When Mr. Scot is throwing shade you know it's bad. Rhule's team better beat the Falcons by 30 plus.

On 12/9/2021 at 10:32 AM, Harbingers said:

Honestly, that’s be like Rod coaching the Canes. Bring Luke in as the LB coach and groom him for DC. Get a real QB OC guru that’s tried and tested. I’m down for it. 

Jake Delhomme. He’s been great on the radio broadcasts. He is constantly calling out the coaching especially on offense for doing dumb poo drive after drive. He always breaks down what he would have done differently and why what Brady was doing wasn’t working.

Mixon still sucks but it’s worth listening to for Jake.

• Pie 1