• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reminder: When the panthers are in the playoffs next year under matt rhule all your crybaby overreacting posts this year will be exposed and reposted.

Gipetto

12 minutes ago, Gipetto said:

Also remember that the massive dip shittery and arm chair coaching going on here happened in 2012 and will be exposed again in 2022.

Are you kidding me dude? Matt Rhule has no idea what he’s doing and it’s clearly obvious to everyone. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, Gipetto said:

Do you think i care about imaginary internet points. I love this team and wil love this team for the rest if my life. 

We all love this team. That’s why we waste our time on this Zod-Ian plane. Question is—why in the hell are you okay with this product after 2 years with Rhule?

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

3 minutes ago, davos said:

We all love this team. That’s why we waste our time on this Zod-Ian plane. Question is—why in the hell are you okay with this product after 2 years with Rhule?

I am not okay with this product after two years but coach rhule has had possibly the hardest introduction you could have in the nfl as a new head coach with covid basically giving him one and a half years to build. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 2
  • Poo 4