• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Franchise Team Level Reset

Knaakedup

Priority #1: new coaching staff (including HC)

Priority #2: OL. Fix it. Make it stout. Throw all the money into that. (Only #2 because I don't trust the current staff to know what they're doing)

Priority #3: QB. Find a young one in the model of of Cam and let Cam mentor him. (OL is priority over this because QB situation will never get better until OL does.)

Priority #4: trade away CMC and Derrick Brown for picks and let the new coaching staff fill the holes.

• Pie 4

1 minute ago, 4Corners said:

I know one thing about pro sports - anytime the team owner or team GM gives a head coach the “vote of confidence” …..it’s usually the kiss of death. 

Hopefully it’s Tepper playing the part of Michael and Ruhle playing the part of Fredo. 

This is what has been the case for Rhule's votes of confidence for many of his players.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, rayzor said:

This is what has been the case for Rhule's votes of confidence for many of his players.

The public “vote of confidence” is never a good sign that an organization is trending in the right direction and it sure seems like Ruhle was pleading his case yesterday. I don’t care what the insiders say I think Ruhle is Getting bodied on black Monday. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

2 hours ago, Knaakedup said:

We will agree to disagree then. It all starts at the top and has a trickle down effect. Putting continued blind faith into a regime that has made us take steps backwards and cost us draft capital in the process is why it's all a disaster.

Not only that, but I will knife fight you in a dojo about our QB situation. Sam Darnold is ass. Will always be ass. No OL is going to change him from being ass. A decent OL doesn't stop you from crying on the sidelines when you throw an interception duck. 

I respect your opinion brother, the regime has definitely been a huge let down. Hope all is well happy holidays.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, L-TownCat said:

So all we have to do is fix all our problems and we’ll be good?

Is that allowed?  

I mean that is the goal isn’t it? A good coaching staff also makes up greatly for lack of talent on the line/builds it up over time. Having only 2 glaring issues isn’t the worst thing I’ve ever seen. Keep pounding brother!

• Pie 1