• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If the Rhule era was an old folk story

rayzor

5 minutes ago, PizzaTheHutt said:

"The Boy who cried Jay Z" 

lol if I bring up a black reference they'll think I'm hip and such like.

Right chaps, laddies, gents, brothas, comrades, bruhs, mates, anything yet? no okay umm well it was all a dream I used to read Word Up magazine, Salt n Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine...he just starts rapping in the locker room while everyone buries their face in their hands. Even the African American players faces turn red.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Fox007 said:

Right chaps, laddies, gents, brothas, comrades, bruhs, mates, anything yet? no okay umm well it was all a dream I used to read Word Up magazine, Salt n Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine...he just starts rapping in the locker room while everyone buries their face in their hands. Even the African American players faces turn red.

Rhule went with 2.  Jay Z shoutout surprised folks so much no one is talking about the Fresh Prince meme he referenced. 

Matt Rhule acting like he took over the Jets in 2021.  Rhule inherited Cam, CMC, Moton, DJ, Burns, Shaq, Jackson, etc.  Legit dudes at literally every position. 

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

But in his defense.  He is like 45.  Which puts him in the window of watching every Fresh Prince episode….and going through HS and college in the prime of rap.   

I mean, I am a dorky white dude in my early 40s.   Kids don’t understand that basically everyone in that age bracket grew up listening to rap’s GOATs. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

6 minutes ago, CRA said:

But in his defense.  He is like 45.  Which puts him in the window of watching every Fresh Prince episode….and going through HS and college in the prime of rap.   

I mean, I am a dorky white dude in my early 40s.   Kids don’t understand that basically everyone in that age bracket grew up listening to rap’s GOATs. 

Yea hip hop burst onto the scene back then. It was weird watching all the white kids rapping Southern Hospitality at first but I am black and listen to metal as much as hip hop so I know the look too /shrug.

I'd never knock anyone for liking Fresh Prince it still holds up. Mostly we are talking poo and mostly  because he sucks. If he was good and successful the truth is it'd be like "oh poo see he's in tune".

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

36 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

literally exactly how i imagine it going down

• Pie 2