• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft question...

WOW!!

10 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

That is true as well.. But then is the question do you want the 3rd or 4th best OT or the best Center in the draft?

People need to stop thinking in terms of ranking, teams look at grades.  I don't care if the next available OT is the 2nd or 5th one, does he have a similar grade as the center.  Once you factor positional value and need you might even take the OT if he has a slightly lower grade.

Think of grades on a 100 point scale.

If OT3 is a 90 and Center1 is a 90 I take the OT.

If OT3 is a 90 and Center1 is a 92 I might still take the OT, because of need and positional value.

If OT3 is a 84 and Center1 is a 92 Im taking the center or trying to trade down because that is a huge reach.

• Pie 1

22 minutes ago, AU-panther said:

People need to stop thinking in terms of ranking, teams look at grades.  I don't care if the next available OT is the 2nd or 5th one, does he have a similar grade as the center.  Once you factor positional value and need you might even take the OT if he has a slightly lower grade.

Think of grades on a 100 point scale.

If OT3 is a 90 and Center1 is a 90 I take the OT.

If OT3 is a 90 and Center1 is a 92 I might still take the OT, because of need and positional value.

If OT3 is a 84 and Center1 is a 92 Im taking the center or trying to trade down because that is a huge reach.

I agree with this..